Joined the 1911 Family

Kalamity023

Bought my first 1911 today. SIG 1911 Tacops... Sweet gun! Been wanting one for a while... Finally was able to afford it.

I just got my first 45. Not high end, but good. Bersa Thunder 45 Ultra Compact. I have wanted one for a long time.

Welcome to the 1911 club. I got my first one from my grandfather it was his colt. I've been hooked onthem every since im the proud owner of 4, and hopefully more. I just ordered a frame to build my own, it will be all me when i get it done.

I've had the fever since I could hold a gun... Figure this is a safer hobby than crack ::joking:: ... Tho it is as expensive... Go figure... And you are correct wooddoctor the next thing on the hot list is a good quality reloading press and some equipment to go with it, or is it an LPC... Decisions decisions decisions!

Congrats! I just Re-joined that Club Myself :) Remington 1911. I did not even know Remington made a 1911. But I won it in a Raffle from the NRA!

I'll say haven't shot a SW1912 in a long time but in the shop the SIG's action was equal or better to that of the Colts that were sitting next to it in the case. The plus to the SIG line is that the Tacops model and I believe the scorpion come with Night Sights factory installed, and flared mag wells. Last plus is mine came with 4, 8 round SS mags with the floor plate. Didn't really compare that to the other guns in the shop. I just assumed it would be the standard 2; so that was a nice surprise.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back