Joe Biden was hired to collapse America

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Joe Biden is not incompetent: He is doing exactly what he was hired to do — collapse America

Joe Biden is a man in obvious cognitive decline. But he is not crazy, stupid or incompetent. Biden knows who he is and for whom he works. He is a stooge for the global Great Reset and he is doing his job exactly as it was assigned to him by his superiors.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Oldgrunt

Well, he sure has earned his money but who will he be replaced with? Kamala? Maybe Nancy Pelosi sees an opportunity to slip in there by getting rid of them both. Otherwise why would she announce she's going to run for election again? At this point nothing would surprise me in our government.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Well, he sure has earned his money but who will he be replaced with? Kamala? Maybe Nancy Pelosi sees an opportunity to slip in there by getting rid of them both. Otherwise why would she announce she's going to run for election again? At this point nothing would surprise me in our government.
It's no longer "OUR" government. Everything you see happening, from the changes in the election system, the massive uptick in crime, the phony racism, the sabotaging of our military, the neutering of our judicial system, the empty shelves, the inflation, are all here on purpose, for a reason. Paying double for gasoline didn’t just happen. It was made to happen. Likewise, the pandemic, the vaccine deaths, the masks, the separation of families, the social and economic upheaval that has resulted in suicides, the closing of churches, the increase of homeless camps of drug addicts in every major Democrat city, fist fights on airline flights, even the burning of Christmas trees, all have a political purpose.

Their plan is to create hopelessness, fear, chaos, desperation for change, to destroy this country and everything we stand for. This disorder, this chaos, is being purposely planted and fed by those who want to do away with Western civilization and the fortress that protects it…America and Christianity. There are a multitude of people who believe a Red Wave is coming to the rescue. A wave that can't be stopped. They are wrong. The globalists have worked for decades to rid the world of God and Western civilization. They are close and they are not going to stop now. 2022 will be the year that determines their success or failure. 2022 is not a done deal. They know it. The Democrats and their minions didn’t get this far only to lose an election. They have a turd in every pocket.

G50AE

At this point nothing would surprise me in our government.
Welcome to the United States of America, Oldgrunt. You describe an interesting feature of our representative democracy. Or to put it another way,
God has a special place set aside for idiots, madmen, and the United States of America
I have no idea what prompted Kaiser Wilhelm III to say that, but he did say it before WWI.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Tsar Vladimir's invasion of Ukraine should teach the civilized world the following lessons.​

1. Don't give up your guns. If you have them, you should probably have more.
  2. Don't give up your nukes and, if you (Israel, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and maybe Australia) don't have them, you'd better build them. If you have them (United States, France, UK, India, and possibly Israel) you need to improve them and build more up to whatever treaty limits are in place. The Chinese communists have been making noises very similar to those made by the Russian Bear, and they also do not subscribe to the international norm that the use of violence to steal somebody else's country is unacceptable. Regardless of how evil their rulers might be, these rulers also are coldly rational and will refrain from violence if the likely consequences of backing anybody into a corner are clear to them.
  3. Treaties, including those signed and broken or circumvented prior to the Second World War, along with "assurances" to Ukraine, are scraps of paper unless backed up with the prospect of overwhelming and devastating force.
It may be too late for Ukraine -- let's make sure it's not too late for us.

Oldgrunt

I am not old enough to have been involved with the Spanish-American war, neither is my father nor in fact my grandfather (may he rest in peace). You know so little about history.
Anyone with a modicum of intelligence would know that and would have recognized the facetiousness of the comment., But, just hang in there, it'll come to you!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
"It should be obvious by now that Biden intends to destroy the US before he leaves office".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rajirajii2515