Jimmy Hoffa makes Teamsters death threat

coachdb18

For those who haven't been following the recent news, Jimmy Hoffa issued a death threat against the Tea Party, with the blessing and to the applause of Barack Obama. [Hoffa: "President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out..."] If there was ever a time to protect yourself, this is that time. Only a damn fool wouldn't conceal carry in such an environment. Americans are now officially safer in Afghanistan than walking the streets of America near a Teamsters Union.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...n_gop_lets_take_these_son_of_bitches_out.html

Americans are now officially safer in Afghanistan than walking the streets of America near a Teamsters Union.

Really? Would you mind comparing the body count of Afghanistan's insurgency to that of the Teamsters? Funny now that some whackos on the left are using the same language the right has been using for years, you decry it... (Yes, Hoffa's a whacko, even to most Lefties.) I suppose you should be happy most lefties are anti-gun. :biggrin:

For those who haven't been following the recent news, Jimmy Hoffa issued a death threat against the Tea Party, with the blessing and to the applause of Barack Obama. [Hoffa: "President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out..."] If there was ever a time to protect yourself, this is that time. Only a damn fool wouldn't conceal carry in such an environment. Americans are now officially safer in Afghanistan than walking the streets of America near a Teamsters Union.

Jimmy Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Let's Take These Son Of Bitches Out" | RealClearPolitics
I'm glad to see there is no hypocrisy in the Democratic ranks! They've been SO civil after the President espoused this after Congresswoman Gifford's was shot! Way to go BO!

Hoffa II is a thug, just like his "dissappeared" father was. He "talks the talk" exactly how his Union Members expect him to talk. This type of hype is not at all unusual to be heard at Union gatherings.

On the other hand, their "heated rhetoric" rallies are not generally given Nation wide coverage. As such your average American is not exposed to this type of "rally the troops" trash talk. I do not think it helps the Unions' "case" with the American public when they hear that type of stuff.

So.... Maxine Waters wants to send the Tea Party to "hell" and Hoffa wants his Teamsters to "take them out".

THESE are the type of cretins that some sectors of the Dem constituency put into Leadership Positions. Really makes you wonder about the mind set of those who put them into those positions.

GG

Really? Would you mind comparing the body count of Afghanistan's insurgency to that of the Teamsters? Funny now that some whackos on the left are using the same language the right has been using for years, you decry it... (Yes, Hoffa's a whacko, even to most Lefties.) I suppose you should be happy most lefties are anti-gun. :biggrin:

Ed: Being a Democrat isn't necessarily evil, however, the core of the liberal Democratic party is, in my estimation, as evil as a cancer in one's body. That core needs to be excised in order for the entire body politic to get back to running our country on a bipartisan basis. Today, to be bipartisan, the Democrats seem to want everyone to go along with their nefarious schemes and only theirs. If someone disagrees with them, all hell breaks loose and results in a dogfight. As for language being used by the right, it is, and has been, relatively mild in comparison to the outright lies and actions being proffered by the left. When the right has made known the outright criminal actions and deliberate misrepresentations of the left, you would think that there would be reprecussions, but not today. The POTUS and his minions have made a mockery of our laws and our constitution for their own benefit. Anyone that says they haven't has his/her head buried in the sand up to their rear ends. The Democrats have declared outright war on the citizens of this country. Jimmy Hoffa and the unions will undermine us at every opportunity. Just for curiousity's sake, why haven't Maxine Waters and Charlie Rangel been prosecuted for their indiscretions? Those two are among many, both Democrat and Republican, who have gotten away with making a mockery of their positions and the trust placed in them by their constituents. If they were Republicans, heaven and earth would have been moved by now to nail them to the wall. It is time for us to get rid of them all and get our country back in working order. In the mean time, hunker down and keep your powder dry...you may need it sooner than you think. Tea anyone?

Divide and Conquer

Let's see:

Dems vs Repubs
Libs vs Conservs
Progressives vs Constitutionalists
Minorities vs Whites
Unions vs Non-Union
Rich vs poor
Won't be long before we're tearing at each others throats and shooting
each other on sight. Right on schedule if one is using Divide and Conquer
to tear a country apart. Anarchists will be rejoicing if we fall for all of this.
Hey, who knows! Maybe this is what it will take to right our sinking ship. It's going to get worse before it gets better, any way you look at it.

Make that tea hot and strong, OG. I think we are facing a cold, dark night somewhere soon.

But, it must be noted that if THIS is what the "People" (deluded or not) want, then that is exactly what they will get. Rebellion notwithstanding.

I think it was Desraeli who said that sometimes a Country gets exactly the Government it deserves. I think we are but a few percentage points of the population from proving that to be a basic "truth".

GG

Haha let them come. A large number of the fellow grunts I served in oif/oef with live within 100 miles of me and between our stockpiles and knowledge of HME and triggering devices they don't stand a chance. That is of course the national guard posers obamer would send for us lol. I've been out for a little less than a year and been feeling that itch in the back of my mind to get back in the fight so if it comes down to it there will be hell to pay for Hoffa and the POTUS's minions. Sorry not trying to sound like a cyber tough guy, but this country is now littered with recent combat veterans all too familiar with our own mitary tactics and training as well as insurgency tactics. Just sayin. We'll be waiting big brother.

I was just reading an article about how the DNC Chairperson Wasserman-Schultz would not comment on Hoffa's remarks and a comment was posted below:

"I called my stockbroker and asked him what I should be buying.
He said, "If the current administration is in office much longer,
canned goods and ammunition are your best bets."

Oh and I should point out, how is this related to CC? Wrong forum....

Guess you could say we got a little off-subject. However, given the flow of the entries, that should make any sane, thinking person want to carry a weapon thereby fitting in quite nicely. It is nice to be able to get a point across, regardless of which forum it may come up in.:laugh:

I have been a republican since I registered in the 70's...My father was a democrat...I had no problem with the type of democratic we had in the 70's...I think the party has gotten taken over by idiots....I wish the real democratic would rise up and take their party back!

Now don't get me wrong we have our idiots also

The biggest weapon they have is for good people to do nothing!

Funny thing with the Teamsters body counts, they have to be found to be counted... Ask the other Mr. Hoffa...

Funny thing with the Teamsters body counts, they have to be found to be counted... Ask the other Mr. Hoffa...

OUCH! Man, THAT is cold! Truth of the matter notwithstanding.

Thugs is thugs! It ain't gonna change. Ask the ex community organizer (another collection of thug wannabees) for illumination.

Funny, despite the offered claim above that the Reps/Cons resort to the same level of violence and threatened violence. How come we see very little of it reported in the news. Surely the generally Lib Press would be all over it like stink on [crap] if any instances of same were to be found.

Of that, at least, you can be assured that our erstwhile press will be MOST "on top of".

Anyone?

GG

I was just reading an article about how the DNC Chairperson Wasserman-Schultz would not comment on Hoffa's remarks and a comment was posted below:

"I called my stockbroker and asked him what I should be buying.
He said, "If the current administration is in office much longer,
canned goods and ammunition are your best bets."

Threats and emotional verbage tends to be the Lib/Prog/Dem main line of commnications skill level. Why let a perfectly good "potential threat" go to waste. OF COURSE, Washerwoman-[crap]s wasn't going to condemn it.

Canned goods and ammunition. Considering todays market returns...... not a bad investment strategy.

I was thinking last night, before I drifted off into troubled sleep, that my wife and I have spent years carefully husbanding our funds so that, I, then she, could retire with the knowledge that the Country will be financially stable enough to allow us to do so in the level of comfort we worked so hard for.

I am watching all this, not to mention the work of generations of Americans before me to make this Country into a stable and prosperous Nation, rapidly turn to ashes. (Now ain't THAT just my luck! LOL!)

To what do we owe this unfortunate turn of events, we might ask. Simple, to a whole lot of no-loads who have NOT paid their dues and worked for their dust, but want someone else to pay their freight for them.

Considering their numbers and voting power these days, there are any number of "Bread and Circus" Congresscritters who's very political existance depend on acquessing to their ever increasing and unreasonable demands for more freebees. To the point where it threatens the entire Nation's financial stability.

Is there ANY logic to that at all? Certainly none that I can see.

Here's the sad part.... these Government Dependents are SO into the here and now that they are totally unable to see the inevitable conclusion to their "want" levels. The observation hinges on what happens if you kill your Golden Goose. Whoops. No more golden eggs. No more freebees. No more "help" to get through your life.

Just who, then, is going to feed the "dependents" when the Nation no longer can? I fully suspect that they will feed off each other and drag the solid citizens right into the feeding frenzy. It AIN'T gonna be pretty!

GG

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back