Jet Guns Online Retailer (Not an Advertisement)

Mudinyeri

I couldn't find a better place to post this so I hope I can get some responses in this forum. Has anyone ever purchased a gun from Jet Guns (www.jetguns.com)? They have great prices and a 214A+ rating on Gunbroker, but I can't seem to find an actual person who's purchased from them.

They have the gun I want in stock at an INCREDIBLE price, shipping is free and they advertise no up-charges for using a credit card.

Sounds too good to be true. Am I just too much of a skeptic? Should I just go ahead and buy the gun already? :wacko:

Any feedback appreciated.

Link had some extra characters at the end, a slash and a question mark. I've never heard of them and couldn't find them at GunBrokers, either

After a bit more research, I've discovered that Jet Guns is Bud's Guns in Paris, KY. I know there are very polarized opinions about Bud's but at least they are a known quantity.

I couldn't find a better place to post this so I hope I can get some responses in this forum. Has anyone ever purchased a gun from Jet Guns (Jet Guns) They have great prices and a 214A+ rating on Gunbroker, but I can't seem to find an actual person who's purchased from them.

They have the gun I want in stock at an INCREDIBLE price, shipping is free and they advertise no up-charges for using a credit card.

Sounds too good to be true. Am I just too much of a skeptic? Should I just go ahead and buy the gun already? :wacko:

Any feedback appreciated.

Just a FYI...your end parentheses and question mark prevent the link from working...I fixed it in my quote of your post.

Won my GB auction last night for an OD/silver XDm 9mm 4.5 for $546.00. Talked to Tony (one of the owners) this morning to give him my CC info. Gun will ship out today to my FFL.

Tony confirmed that they bought out Bud's Gun Shop in Paris, KY. They're still working on getting their website up and running and can probably get (or already have) pretty much anything you need if you call them. Tony claimed to be US Army retired (21 years of service) and bought in to be a part of a high-volume online gun dealer with great customer service.

So far, so good I'd say. I'll keep everyone updated as the transaction progresses and completes.

Just picked up my XDm from my FFL over lunch. My summary of Jet Guns: great prices, great communication and everything as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.:yes4:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back