Jesus likes winchesters

I saw a big billboard the other day. It said "Need help? Call Jesus. 1-800-HLP-JESUS'. So I called and about an hour later a Mexican with a lawn mower showed up. :laugh:

I saw a big billboard the other day. It said "Need help? Call Jesus. 1-800-HLP-JESUS'. So I called and about an hour later a Mexican with a lawn mower showed up. :laugh:

Our Jesus here in Missouri is also a Mexican but a plumber...:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

I found this awhile back.

I gotta get me one of those in window sticker style for my truck.. Oh the anti-gun nuts would have a ripe old sh!t seeing that image. I'd be getting single finger salutes all the time...:sarcastic:

Jesus and his Father gave me my sense of humor, so yea he gets it!!!

Peace..

Jesus tended his flock and protected them from the wolves. The Winchester just lets him do it form a distance. And if my cousins weren't good at gardening, your yards would look like crap. Leave my brothers out of this, please.
Yes, I'm Mexican by heritage, American by birth.

Jesus tended his flock and protected them from the wolves. The Winchester just lets him do it form a distance. And if my cousins weren't good at gardening, your yards would look like crap. Leave my brothers out of this, please.
Are you saying racism ain't funny?

Lighten up Francis.

NO, I wont leave your "brothers" out of this!

Up here in MI we have a lot of Mexicans by birth and not Americans by heritage, ILLEGAL!!! Everyone else knows the rest of it. Law breakers with a proud "flying the Mexican flag and "screw America agenda . FU!. GO HOME!

I dont care if the MOD"S cancel this post and ban me. I wont abide this anti American pro traitor mexican EBT card using "give some more free" crap and then fly the mex drug dealing flag over the USA. FU!! AGAIN. GET OUT!

Bye, everyone. no apoligizing.

Looks like your "brothers" have about bankrupted California. According to the news, the illegal Mexicans are costing CA about 10.5 billion a year.

Expensive yard cleaning if you ask me.

Illegal Immigration Costs California $10.5 Billion Annually

Now, I'm not against Mexicans, but I am against ILLEGAL Mexicans. When the first thing you do in your "new country" is commit a crime, then there's something wrong with that plan. If Mexico is such a bad place to live, maybe the citizens of that country should grow some balls and make changes in that country instead of running away. To me, saying illegals are justified becasue they are fleeing the bad living conditions in Mexico is just like saying I have the right to go rob a bank with immunity becasue I am poor and underpriviledged.

I would wager that the MEXICAN brother protester had illegal parents or one who had a green card after marrying a fat blonde who has now had "born here" citizens on welfare. Drug dealing is just a "side job".

I would wager that the MEXICAN brother protester had illegal parents or one who had a green card after marrying a fat blonde who has now had "born here" citizens on welfare. Drug dealing is just a "side job".
micpl, my mother is a "fat blonde". You are way out of line.:mad:

Let me just say that my joke was more of a play on the word "Jesus" and not a slam at Mexicans. I have nothing against Mexicans. Half of the defenders at the Alamo were Mexicans. And I'm also a born-again Christian so I don't want to hear any blasphemy crap either. God created us in His image and He gave us a sense of humor. You might want to use it once in a while. I laugh at all the redneck jokes made by Jeff Foxworthy. I also believe that we should just let as many Mexicans come here (with their families) as want to so long as they get a Social Security card and have a background check done on the way in. Hell, we could even try to match them up with jobs. But we should shoot to kill anyone who doesn't come in the front door. If we made it easy for the law-abiding Mexicans to come here Mexico would have to change its act or build its own wall to keep them in.

I think some of you guys are mixing stereo types with racism. Stereo types are funny. Racism is not. Those that think it is are the people that think they are better than other people. I throw stereo types out all the time. Irish bar owners, Arab cab drivers, Korean liquor store owners, etc.
Illegals are bankrupting California, yes. Mexican, Chinese, Vietnamese, you name it. Mexicans aren't the only ones. But if you want to blame some one for illegals csoting the system money, blame the people that put the system in place. Illegals are taking advantage of a system that was put in place by politicians. And for those of you that don't know, the Governator tried to kick illegals out in 2003 or 2004. It lasted a week. No illegals showed up for work, fearing deportation. restaraunts were closed, no yards were being done, construction sites were crippled. Gues who tried to step up. White, "legal" people. They couldn't do the jobs, didn't want to, and couldn't keep up. So you guys should re-think your ideas.
My father is a Mexican citizen. He never married my mother. Never wanted to. I was conceived in Mexico at my grand parents vacation home. Everyone on my mothers side has been born in the States since the early 1800's and earlier, of which I have geneology and documentation of. Portions of my mothers history are MexicanAmerican heritage, and other parts are Native American. So those of you who want to test legal residency, I know I've got more "legal rights" than the "whites" on this board that have Irish, English, German, etc, from accross the pond.
And if you want to bitch about the drug dealing, the white people are the dealers biggest customer. And you guys can check the facts on that. Supply and demand, brothers.
Now, I don't condone Illegal migrants, or the drug dealing, or gangs. I have no tolerance for dealers or gangs. Migrants can come if they want, your parents did, but do so legally.
Now we can talk stereo types all day long, my flag waving, cross burning, red-neck brothers. I like Impalas as much as the next "homie", and I'm sure you guys love your Fords and John Deers. But to say that racism is funny, I guess you guys haven't come very far since the 1950's. Do you guys go to "white only" shooting ranges, or do you call them your back yards?

I think some of you guys are mixing stereo types with racism. Stereo types are funny. Racism is not. Those that think it is are the people that think they are better than other people. I throw stereo types out all the time. Irish bar owners, Arab cab drivers, Korean liquor store owners, etc.
Illegals are bankrupting California, yes. Mexican, Chinese, Vietnamese, you name it. Mexicans aren't the only ones. But if you want to blame some one for illegals csoting the system money, blame the people that put the system in place. Illegals are taking advantage of a system that was put in place by politicians. And for those of you that don't know, the Governator tried to kick illegals out in 2003 or 2004. It lasted a week. No illegals showed up for work, fearing deportation. restaraunts were closed, no yards were being done, construction sites were crippled. Gues who tried to step up. White, "legal" people. They couldn't do the jobs, didn't want to, and couldn't keep up. So you guys should re-think your ideas.
My father is a Mexican citizen. He never married my mother. Never wanted to. I was conceived in Mexico at my grand parents vacation home. Everyone on my mothers side has been born in the States since the early 1800's and earlier, of which I have geneology and documentation of. Portions of my mothers history are MexicanAmerican heritage, and other parts are Native American. So those of you who want to test legal residency, I know I've got more "legal rights" than the "whites" on this board that have Irish, English, German, etc, from accross the pond.
And if you want to bitch about the drug dealing, the white people are the dealers biggest customer. And you guys can check the facts on that. Supply and demand, brothers.
Now, I don't condone Illegal migrants, or the drug dealing, or gangs. I have no tolerance for dealers or gangs. Migrants can come if they want, your parents did, but do so legally.
Now we can talk stereo types all day long, my flag waving, cross burning, red-neck brothers. I like Impalas as much as the next "homie", and I'm sure you guys love your Fords and John Deers. But to say that racism is funny, I guess you guys haven't come very far since the 1950's. Do you guys go to "white only" shooting ranges, or do you call them your back yards?

No, actually you are the one that has mistaken humor for hate. I referred to the word "racism" in my last post instead of "stereo type", because that is the definition that was put into place.

California might be full of people who don't want to do the down and dirty jobs, but that is not the case nationwide. The construction industry in Kentucky is overflowing with illegal immigrants and many AMERICAN CITIZENS were put out of work because they will work for less than practical wages. Amazingly enough, they also do second rate work, with few exceptions.

The system, as you put it, was put into place for GOOD REASONS. Hard to argue with the humanitarian effect it can have, unfortunately caps are not in place or are not being enforced. No I don't blame the people who put it in place so much as the ones who abuse it day after day thinking they are entitled to it and that includes ANYONE who does so.

The only reason "whites" would be the biggest customer is because of DEMOGRAPHICS, not supply and demand. Whomever happens to be the largest holder of that stuff we call money will always be the biggest customer in anything. I could write an essay about how whites got to that coveted position, but it wasn't because they undermined an economy, took every handout they could get there hands on, or felt entitled to anything. 200 years ago there wasn't such a thing as a "free lunch". People tend to forget the FACT that the vast majority of "white" people were poor at some point in history and worked their way up out of it, they weren't born into the land of "milk and honey".

All that being said, I am not a racist. I have a few friends that are not Caucasian, would probably have more if not for the presumption that I am automatically going to dislike them because I am Caucasian. I wasn't raised that way and it's not in my heart to want to be that way.

But experience has shown that most people, from any race and under the wrong conditions in their upbringing, are trash.

Like I said before, lighten up, it was just a joke not some profound slur against your heritage.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back