Jared the Galleria of Jewelry has a no firearms policy

Berta

Jared the Galleria of Jewelry has this posted on their front door:

998774_10151810830130339_1393732751_n_zpsffc3ea30.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/JaredTheGalleriaOfJewelry?directed_target_id=0

SO happy I no longer work for the company that owns Jared. Left their employ in 1994. And since I will not purchase any jewelry at retail prices (over 400% mark-up), I do not have to worry about not taking my protection into their store. I do have friends who still work for the company, I will have to ask them what the policy is...if it is company wide or individual stores.

Same thing just posted it to gun blogs and also on local stores against guns. Walked to local store with wife to look at jewelry, saw sign and left, purchased watch at another gun friendly store. Peace, Love, Colt 45.

that will show the criminals who's boss. I don't need any guns at my house, i'll just put a sign on my front door to keep the criminals away. LOL

Jewelry stores are highly likely to get robbed. Shop somewhere else. Somewhere you can defend yourself.

I don't know about other girls, but I prefer my jewelry from craftspeople. Who wants the same mass produced crap a thousand other women have? You get me something unique I know I'm unique.

I've never been to a Jared's store, in fact seldom wear jewelry. In Kansas, that sign would not be legitimate, they're very precise about what they have to look like. But I'm sure it will keep the store safe from armed robbers. That is if they stop long enough to read it. haha
Anyway, I couldn't afford to even walk in there, let alone buy anything.

No tickety, no shirty. You ban my carry, you've made a business decision to not have me patronize your establishment. EASY and SIMPLE...

I've never been to a Jared's store, in fact seldom wear jewelry. In Kansas, that sign would not be legitimate, they're very precise about what they have to look like. But I'm sure it will keep the store safe from armed robbers. That is if they stop long enough to read it. haha
Anyway, I couldn't afford to even walk in there, let alone buy anything.

Same with South Carolina. We have very specific specs for gun buster signs. This one does not carry the weight of the law. (Not that I would shop there anyway)

Here is my answer!!!

Link Removed I just give them one of my favorite cards, and leave to never return:wink:

The sign in Texas at the Sugar Land Store is the 30.06 valid in Texas, from the responses I have received after my email and posting a lot of folks will no longer shop there with the criminals.

That posted sign absolutely GUARANTEES no one will attempt to rob that store with a firearm..... said no intelligent person, ever.

The sign in Texas at the Sugar Land Store is the 30.06 valid in Texas, from the responses I have received after my email and posting a lot of folks will no longer shop there with the criminals.

30.06? Is that the statute? LOL Anyone else find that funny?

Same thing just posted it to gun blogs and also on local stores against guns. Walked to local store with wife to look at jewelry, saw sign and left, purchased watch at another gun friendly store. Peace, Love, Colt 45.

I hope that before you left and went elsewhere, you told the owner/manager why you were doing so. Until businesses realize that we are intentionally spending money elsewhere because of their policies, they are not likely to reconsider those policies.

That posted sign absolutely GUARANTEES no one will attempt to rob that store with a firearm..... said no intelligent person, ever.

That's why I have this sign in the front window of my home !:

Link Removed

Last year I thought I'd have some fun with a manager at a jewelry store in a mall that had one of those signs. I stood in the door and motioned to one of the sales people to come to me, outside the store's door. Curious look on her face but when she got to me I asked for the manager. She went in talked to a young fella who came to me. I explained to him that I'm shopping for a ring for my 45th anniversary and am planning to spend around ten grand. He was nodding while I was relating this to him. Then a walked him to the sign and said since I carry a 45 I can't come into your store and THIS is the reason I'm going to have to spend my money somewhere else. PRICELESS look on his face, and I walked away.

It's fun messin' with the unwashed/uneducated masses...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back