Jan Brewer Defends Arizona Firearms Laws Following Undercover Gun Show Video

CalicoJack10

I like this woman, she stands for what she believes in, and I am still looking for the video of the fox news story that was on tonight where she clearly stated that bloomberg employed others with the intention of having them commit felonies.

What do you think Bloomberg's real motivation is? Keeping us all safe? Is he part of some conspiracy?:wacko:

I like Jan Brewer! The liberal rag link:fie:-------not so much

I couldn't even read all the comments without feeling sick. But if the idiot Bloomberg were to press a lawsuit, Jan could get the Feds after him for a felony purchase. I'm sure that he paid the people to purchase the guns which is illegal. Did Bloomy end up with the guns? Could be another crime there too.

I couldn't even read all the comments without feeling sick. But if the idiot Bloomberg were to press a lawsuit, Jan could get the Feds after him for a felony purchase. I'm sure that he paid the people to purchase the guns which is illegal. Did Bloomy end up with the guns? Could be another crime there too.

You're not kidding what the he'll is wrong with those people out there?

Look To Egypt

All you have to do is look to Egypt to see what Bloomberg and anti-gunners want. Egyptians want their country back and they are having to throw rocks. Our founding fathers knew better when they framed the Constitution hence our 2nd Amendment rights.

Wise old Thomas had it right when he said "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny".

FissionMeister

Lets move all the liberals to liberal states and wait for the liberal politicians and criminals to eleminate them so we can take our countrty back. Shouldn't take but a few months. You go Hilliary:0(

What do you think Bloomberg's real motivation is? Keeping us all safe? Is he part of some conspiracy?:wacko:

I think his motivation was simple, Disarm the public because they are a threat to his rule of the nation. This is, after all, the same guy that tried to ban salt, and I am not talking about the movie, I am talking about the stuff you put on your eggs in the morning. :fie:

I read the New York Post article on this, which is almost as liberal as the Huffington Post. If the sellers are breaking the law by not doing a background check, then they should be prosecuted. I understand that background check may not be necessary in all areas. My theory is to weed out the bad guys so us good guys can continue to look good! Unfortunately, it is another attempt by Bloomberg at trying to disarm the public and take advantage of us on false pretenses. My co-worker was acually somewhat offended that Bloomberg stuck his nose in the affairs of another municipality. My influence continues...

I think his motivation was simple, Disarm the public because they are a threat to his rule of the nation. This is, after all, the same guy that tried to ban salt, and I am not talking about the movie, I am talking about the stuff you put on your eggs in the morning. :fie:

What would you have if you had Bloomberg up to his neck in a barrel of salt?

Not enough salt.:biggrin:

does anyone read or do you all just react?

First, Blumberg's was trying to make a point about the gun show loophole. He states very specifically that the guns were purchased legally without a background check - exactly the point he was trying to make.

Lets repeat that - Bloomberg wanted to grandstand by showing that legal gun purchases can be made without a background check at gun shows.

Blumberg and his followers think that is a problem. Perhaps you don't. stick to the issues.

According to the Daily Sun, Brewer admitted later that she had not seen the videos, nor listened to Bloomberg's response to the findings.

Perhaps Jan needs to "know her target and what is beyond" before shooting off he mouth.

What would you have if you had Bloomberg up to his neck in a barrel of salt?

Not enough salt.:biggrin:

LMAO, that made me laugh. Good to see there are other that think like I do.

does anyone read or do you all just react?

First, Blumberg's was trying to make a point about the gun show loophole. He states very specifically that the guns were purchased legally without a background check - exactly the point he was trying to make.

Lets repeat that - Bloomberg wanted to grandstand by showing that legal gun purchases can be made without a background check at gun shows.

Blumberg and his followers think that is a problem. Perhaps you don't. stick to the issues.

Perhaps Jan needs to "know her target and what is beyond" before shooting off he mouth.

You again? Really, why is it every time we start talking about something you don't like you start complaining and telling everyone how wrong they are for not sharing your ideals? Bloomberg completed an illegal straw purchase. For those in here that are slow, that means he unlawfully employed another person to purchase a firearm on his behalf that he could not legally purchase himself. The manner in which he did it is of no consequence, the fact is that it was done. And as far as JAN, as you so lovingly referred to, the fact is that she had little to say outside stating that Loonberg should mind his own damn business because Arizona had nothing to do with him. Any law abiding gun owner would know that, it is common sense among those of us that really value our rights.

So as I have been looking for intelligent discussion, and you (No Gods) like to pick fights, i am going to wish you the best of luck and ignore you perminantly. Best wishes!

You again? Really, why is it every time we start talking about something you don't like you start complaining and telling everyone how wrong they are for not sharing your ideals?

So as I have been looking for intelligent discussion, and you (No Gods) like to pick fights, i am going to wish you the best of luck and ignore you perminantly. Best wishes!

It's a lovely thing the ignore button. Second only to banning, He's snuck onto another forum I frequent at least twice both times resulting in his banishment. He has nothing to add to any conversation and is most likely a mod or site sponsor on DU who loves to troll gun forums to create discontent.

Who in the heck does Bloomberg think he is? The almighty protector of the country. He was already cited in federal court for this crap. He needs to butt out!:mad:

It's a lovely thing the ignore button. Second only to banning, He's snuck onto another forum I frequent at least twice both times resulting in his banishment. He has nothing to add to any conversation and is most likely a mod or site sponsor on DU who loves to troll gun forums to create discontent.

Good to know. I should have paid attention when I saw his name, I am a bit of "A Clinger", so that should have tipped me off, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I just learned what forums were a couple months ago, so learning the other day about the ignore button was kinda like getting a new gun, I just couldn't wait to get to the range and try it. He just happened to run down range at the wrong time. :sarcastic:

The Gun Show Loophole...

Ole' Bloomberg was trying to make the point that guns could be bought at gun shows without a background check... And they can! In a private sale, which is legal! He wants everyone to have to jump through the same hole, one that he can exert some influence over.

His methods were and are illegal. He fronted the money to have the weapons purchased, which is a violation of State and Federal laws (as Jan so eloquently stated). Bloomberg should be brought up on charges again for violating federal laws, but with Obumer's man Holder in charge of the DOJ, that is a FAT CHANCE!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back