jacksonville-man-gets-5-years-firearm-case-

xdmgator

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-01-29/story/jacksonville-man-gets-5-years-firearm-case-after-trying-contact-juror?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

This Link Removed ?

What about it?
Someone lied and got caught. Where firearms are concerned that is a good thing.

Agreed. We are trying to protect the 2A rights of LAW ABIDING citizens. This guy broke the law once for domestic violence and has done it again for being a liar and obstructing justice. Moron got what he deserved.

wait a minute

I thought Biden said that they didn't have time to follow through on cases like this?!? That's why we need all these new gun laws! Case dismissed!

No big deal ... I didn't post it with an agenda ... Just thought that it was pretty cool that the system can work if used and followed properly ... Glad he got caught :)

I aint trying to defend antwon but have you ever read the Lautenberg Amendement. I bet 90% of the people that have had some sort of "domestic violence" action in there past don't know whether they are prohibited or not based on the way Lautenberg is written. Lautenberg really needs to be repealed because there is some poor guy out there that pushed his drunken raving spouse out of the way so he could leave the house and now he cannot and forever cannot own possess or purchase a firearm...all because he wanted to get away from his lunatic spouse.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back