Jackets made to hold a pistol

tenbanshee

tenbanshee
Do any of you use a special jacket as your holster? I have been thinking more along this line.

I have a winter jacket with a zippered pocket over the left side of my chest. It is perfect with a pocket holster.

I wear a tactical jacket when I don't feel like wearing my IWB holster. Works great... gun tucks into the inside pocket and there are separate pockets for mags.

Great winter coat.

What brand? Where did you get it? Is it warm?

I have been wearing a winter coat made by Kakadu Traders Australia. It kind of looks like a carhart type coat with a hood. But it has holster and mag holder on each side built into hidden pockets. It is very warm,holds a full size handgun and two mags, and works for either right or left side. They also have pants, shorts, and other items with built in holsters. Their address is 12832 NE Airport Way, Portland OR 97230. Nice stuff!

The NRA web site store have jackets and vest with holsters or pockets for firearms. Look good and high quality. Profit helps fight for your 2nd Amendment Rights.

Winner- Winner!

The NRA web site store have jackets and vest with holsters or pockets for firearms. Look good and high quality. Profit helps fight for your 2nd Amendment Rights.

Winner- Winner!

They make plenty of biker vests for concealment. I have a Wrangler and a Levi's denim jacket and the way the pocket of the jacket is made I can clip a holster on the inside webbing of the jacket with the pistol being cradled by the pocket.

I am not a fan of this type of carry as I prefer to have the gun on me at all times, also makes it awkward when you want to take the jacket off when moving into a warmer area. I mostly use the jacket on long trips or while on my bike for a backup weapon.

Winner- Winner!

Actually... the profits go towards more compromises..... , not fighting for our rights.......

Actually... the profits go towards more compromises..... , not fighting for our rights.......

I think we've made enough compromises. There was a women's denim jacket with a concealed carry pocket that I really, really wanted. But I don't think I'll get it just because of that. Well that, and it was $85.

I have a Kakadu heavy leather vest with gun pockets on both sides. Like wearing a couple of shoulder holsters. The pockets are heavy duty and have straps to secure the weapon. I wear it quite often in the winter as I hate to wear a full coat.

What brand? Where did you get it? Is it warm?

I got this one on Amazon...reasonable price and very warm. Has an inside pistol pocket on each side for lefties or righties, and 4 mag holder pockets. Completely undetectable.

Link Removed

That gives me a start, thank you
I had looked at some biker jacket already. I was surprised as to how many had pockets for guns.

I have a Kakadu vest made of the cotton material like a Carhartt coat and I wear it to work under a jacket in the winter time that way I don't have to leave my firearm in the jacket when I take it off works good if you go somewhere and you want to take your jacket off but you don't want to leave your weapon in it thats why I opted for the vest over the jacket but my next holster option will be a GOOD shoulder holster system of some kind (don't go cheap on shoulder holsters very uncomfortable and cheaply made). I really wanted to get one of those conceal carry jackets that Sig Sauer had but I can't find them anywhere pretty sure they discontinued making them but in the end I was happier with the vest because I realize I take my jacket off a lot more than I thought I did so the vest is a definite win plus you can still wear your favorite jacket.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using USA Carry mobile app

http://magills.com/ has all kind of concealed carry stuff: jackets, shirts, underwear, jeans, purses ...

I haven't bought from there, I can't say what their service or policies are like.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back