IWB mag holder?

S&WM&P40

Does anyone carry their mags in the inside or do you keep them on the out side? Do you know of any good IWb mag holders?

I carry my mags in an OWB mag pouch. But, Desantis and a few others have IWB holsters with attached single mag holder.

I checked the site but did not seem them before i posted this topic. I will take another look.

I just looked on the website and don't find them listed, however they are on the paper broucher they send with their stuff. Give Mark a call, he'll give you a straight answer.

I use an IWB mag holder (1911 Single Stack Mag) from Bianchi, Model 10A, Sz 1. It has a steel clip. Very comfortable.

Does anyone have the crossbreed IWB clipholder? I am ready to order the supertuck and want to order the clip holder along with it but, is it me or does this holder have the clip going in a downward position to the ground instead of straight up for easy access. Check it outyou'd have to reach intyour pants around you genutiles to get the extra clip. Maybe I'm missing something because if I'm not what a stupid design.

Link Removed

I do not have a IWB holder yet, but am planning on getting the Crossbreed one. Right now, I just carry extra mag in pocket.

the tuckable mag holder by Cross Breed works great, njsportsman you are looking at the bend in the kydex that makes it tuckable, the belt clip folds over just at the top of the magazine well. Note the differance in material finish.

Got both Monday and so far I love thenm both. The people at Crossbreed are great people and a pleasure to speak with.

Does anyone have the crossbreed IWB clipholder? I am ready to order the supertuck and want to order the clip holder along with it but, is it me or does this holder have the clip going in a downward position to the ground instead of straight up for easy access. Check it outyou'd have to reach intyour pants around you genutiles to get the extra clip. Maybe I'm missing something because if I'm not what a stupid design.

Link Removed

I have a IWB holster for my.40 Baby Desert Eagle and a IWB double stack mag carrier...both are in horsehide which is best for this humid climate in FL...extremely comfortable and nicely constructed.

Mag selection can be found here:

Link Removed

C7:biggrin:

I plan on using a knife shealth. My mags are small enough, yes, I plan on using a 380.

Notice I say plan on, being in Peoples Republic of Illinois, I can't routinely unless I visit one of the states you fellow, and gals, have worked so hard to gain that "right" for me. :yu:

Another option is to find a knife holster that has the knife manufactures logo on it that your mag will fit in, If it looks like a duck....

I was just looking at this site. Anyone have any interaction with or buy any products from them? I like the look and design of the mag pouches. I'm looking for something like below..

Single%20Mag%20Pouch2.jpg

Holsters Concealment Systems Gunleather Concealed Carry for Weapons

Update. Sent an email to the company Brommeland Gunleather and got a response next day. I liked the answers so I called the number. The owner Gary answered the phone. I spoke with him for 15 minutes or so and he was great to talk to. So I ordered the mag pouch pictured in the post above in black. Will post pics and my review once it gets here. If anyone has any comments about the products from actual use and experience with them please post them.

Peace.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back