I've got it down to 2 pistols.

Mr. Crow

I'm trying to make a choice and I thought you fine folks could help me out some. I currently carry a CZ 75B full size but, recently, a S&W M&P 9mm thumb safety has caught my eye. Could I get your opinions of both pistols?

I like the way both pistols sit in my hand and I know I can shoot the CZ accurately. The M&P only brings a slightly higher magazine capacity (17 in the M&P, 16 in the CZ) but the amount of weight it sheds is remarkable. The polymer frame of the M&P isn't a detraction for me since I'm a previous Glock owner and shot it quite well. As I recall I traded the Glock (22C) for the CZ, I did so because of the porting on the barrel and my own penchant for shooting lead reloads.

If you can't make up your mind -- buy both!

A man can't have too many guns.:pleasantry:

I have both of them, and they are both excellent pistols. If you want to go with something in between check out the CZ75 SP01 Phantom or the CZ P07 DUTY. If I had to choose which to keep it would be the CZ every time.

I gotta go with the M&P...

I have a full size 45 and the 40 compact.. Love 'em both... Simple to use and reliable...

Peace...

I'm trying to make a choice and I thought you fine folks could help me out some. I currently carry a CZ 75B full size but, recently, a S&W M&P 9mm thumb safety has caught my eye. Could I get your opinions of both pistols?

I like the way both pistols sit in my hand and I know I can shoot the CZ accurately. The M&P only brings a slightly higher magazine capacity (17 in the M&P, 16 in the CZ) but the amount of weight it sheds is remarkable. The polymer frame of the M&P isn't a detraction for me since I'm a previous Glock owner and shot it quite well. As I recall I traded the Glock (22C) for the CZ, I did so because of the porting on the barrel and my own penchant for shooting lead reloads.

I have the M&P 9c and love it!

After some more deliberation I decided to go with the M&P 9mm Thumb Safety.

Link Removed

Click to make big.

Have had a M&P 45 for a year. Have put alot of rounds through it and have never had a problem. Love it!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back