It’s Difficult Keeping Track Of So Many Lies

98% of them lie on both sides of the isle.
Instead of obsessing and watching so much tv/podium rhetoric, how about look at actual policies and how we can push back?

Phillydog1958

98% of them lie on both sides of the isle.
Instead of obsessing and watching so much tv/podium rhetoric, how about look at actual policies and how we can push back?
I made a thread to that effect.

Of course they ALL lie, but they’re better at it than Trump. They’re lies are within the realms of reality. Trump is a different kind of a creature. His lying is mental. It’s habitual. It’s him. It’s what he does. Trump’s obsessive lying is also forcing people to mentally challenge him and he doesn’t like it. When he ran the Trump organization, he wasn’t called out whenever he lied. As president, every single one of your words matter. He’s learning just how microscopic the office truly is.

Of course they ALL lie, but they’re better at it than Trump. They’re lies are within the realms of reality. Trump is a different kind of a creature. His lying is mental. It’s habitual. It’s him. It’s what he does. Trump’s obsessive lying is also mentally challenging him and he doesn’t like it. When he ran the Trump organization, he wasn’t called out whenever he lied. As president, every single one of your words matter. He’s learning just how microscopic the office truly is.

Trump doesn’t make law. Legislators do.
Can you site a bill that is up for vote or being considered and tell us about it?

XD40scinNC

Trump doesn’t make law. Legislators do.
Can you site a bill that is up for vote or being considered and tell us about it?

No, but he has written a number of executive orders which directly effect peoples lives, just like laws, and he is a pathological liar, over 6,000+ so far.

G50AE

No, but he has written a number of executive orders which directly effect peoples lives, just like laws, and he is a pathological liar, over 6,000+ so far.
I am a liar.
I always lie.
I never tell the truth.

Ponder that one for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlrsk8r