it just keeps getting worse

Itstjs

Wow, the law makers there are still tripping over Treyvon Martin case...GPS devices, Duty to Retreat and Failure to Obey a dispatcher? Wow, you can bet I will never visit that state. With all this talk of equality, when will our Government start respecting Legal Gun owners as much as they do any "minority" in the US? When will we start being recognized as people instead of radicals?
Sheesh.

BC1

Bill #21:
FOR the purpose of prohibiting a person from willfully disobeying a lawful instruction from a 9–1–1 operator responding to the person’s call for emergency assistance if the person is capable of obeying the instruction, obeying the instruction would not place the person or another person in danger of physical harm, and the failure to obey the instruction directly leads to another’s bodily harm or property damage; establishing penalties for a violation of this Act; and generally relating to obeying instructions from a 9–1–1 operator..
So make the 911 call, report the problem and hang-up. Poblem solved. Stupid legislation. I'm not taking direction from anyone where my life or safety is concerned; especially from someone not present at the emergency.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txshooter308