It is starting

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
A Repeat of 2004 Philly Voter Chaos, Fraud
Posted by: Amanda Carpenter at 7:46 AM
EXCLUSIVE, DEVELOPING--

GOP Election Board members have been tossed out of polling stations in more than half a dozen polling stations in Philadelphia because of their party status.

A liberal judge previously ruled that court-appointed poll watchers could be NOT removed from their boards by an on-site election judge, but that is exactly what is happening.

It is the duty of election board workers to monitor and guard the integrity of the voting process.

Denying access to the minority (in this case Republican) poll watchers and inspectors is a violation of Pennsylvania state law. Those who violate the law can be punished with a misdemeanor and subjected to a fine of $1,000 and sent to prison between one month and two years.

Those on site as describing it as "pandemonium" and there may be video coming of the chaos.

Some of the precincts where Republicans have been removed are: the 44th Ward, 12th and 13th divisions; 6th Ward, 12th division; 32nd Ward, Division 28.

“Election board officials guard the legitimacy of the election process and the idea that Republicans are being intimidated and banned for partisan purposes does not allow for an honest and open election process,” said McCain-Palin spokesman Ben Porritt in a statement to Townhall.

The City of Brotherly Love was roiled in controversy during the 2004 election because of rigged voting machines that showed nearly 2,000 votes for Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry before the polls had opened. A man also used a gun to intimidate poll workers at Ward 30, division 11 in 2004.

No surprise. I wonder where Philly got it's name "City of Brotherly Love"? It is the furthest city away from it. No offense to anyone here that might live there but that place is a s*** hole!!! It is cesspool of crime! You coudn't pay me to live there! And to hear that there is intimidation going on at the polls?? Well, I am not surprised.

Stuff like that goes on all the time in my hometown, which is, not surprisingly, one of America's most Democratic areas.

OMG Festus.........what will we do now......not an election scandal...

Come on dude did you not know this was going to happen. Just ignore it and it wont bother you folks. If this story is 100 percent true....which it probablly isnt, then it is still not a big deal.

I think a doc would give you a Zantac's for issues like this

Sorry to say but this started a long time ago.
What we are seeing now and will witness in the near future is the take over of America by the liberal left wing. The democrates of today are not the dems of yesteryear.
There has been a movement that has been ignored and held undercover by the liberal media. The reason being is not to tip their hand until they had victory in grasp.
things will get worse.
The question is, will the true americans stand and fight?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back