It is official... Instructor Certs came today..

Blackthorn

My certifications came and I am officially a NRA Certified Instructor........

I am honored with this title... I will take my time and teach the correct and safe way to handle and carry firearms....

Congratulations. Just remember you will never stop learning. You will influence many students, and if you teach them well they will spread the safe handling with their friends. Stop and think often to be sure you are open to new methods to teach the safety you trained with. I have seen some instructors become arrogant about their certifications and that hinders their ability to share their knowledge and to learn new ways to spread the desired behavior of the students forever. Be flexible and dedicated to safety. That is now your responsibility, and you should instil in you students that it is their responsibility also.

Enjoy your teaching. It is rewarding and a great responsibility. Have fun with it. :)

Thank you Jim... Always the student. I have been shooting for more than thirty years now and I find there is always something to learn as technology is ever changing..... I really like the dynamics of shooting. There is always something new but being safe never changes...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back