Issues With Members

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday we had an old member that was banned access the site under a new user and make some vulgar posts. We did our best to ban him again right away and delete any post we found. If there are any we missed, please let me know.

If you every have any issues with someone on this site, there are only 2 moderators on this site. One being myself and the other is Link Removed. Contacting one of us will be the quickest way to get your issues dealt with.

Luckily I haven't have to deal with this much on this site but after yesterday I just wanted to make a quick post about this to clear things up. I'd also like to thank all of the member that make this site up and notify me of things out of the ordinary. I really appreciate it.

Yesterday we had an old member that was banned access the site under a new user and make some vulgar posts. We did our best to ban him again right away and delete any post we found. If there are any we missed, please let me know.

If you every have any issues with someone on this site, there are only 2 moderators on this site. One being myself and the other is Link Removed. Contacting one of us will be the quickest way to get your issues dealt with.

Luckily I haven't have to deal with this much on this site but after yesterday I just wanted to make a quick post about this to clear things up. I'd also like to thank all of the member that make this site up and notify me of things out of the ordinary. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for keeping the site running smoothly Luke and amddude. We appreciate it!

Thanks Luke I got pretty thick skin however their are Lady's here and it is not right for this kind of stuff.:mad::mad::mad:

We need to keep things "Rated PG-13" lThanks for keeping on top of things. Don't know what the guy's problem was. It's sad but there are folks out there that should take their meds or should be on some type of medication. :nono:

gf

Taking out the trash!!!

Good Job Luke and amddude!
Thanks to you both for swatting our persistent unwanted pest again.
Just to clarify I was contacted by some patrons about the Liquid whatever he calls himself's intrusion, I am only a patron of USA carry too, meaning I can't do what the folks who run this site can, block anyone except from the only area I do watch over, and to date I am damn proud of every member of Vets and Guns, but the very same terms of service that USA Carry has apply there too, and I would have to eject a patron if it got too wild in there or face a private reminder from Luke to do my job or leave.
I only watch over one social group Veterans and Guns, and I try to keep WA regional group current with good CC related links specific to Washington State only, kinda pet project when I have lived here for a decade. OK I also post to interesting threads in the forums but Vets and Guns is my prime concern.
I do not read every thread nor do I go looking into patron's personal data, unless you are thinking about Vets and Guns and I am working on letting you into that social group. All visitors to your profile data are logged when they go in for a look around, I don't think my name crops up on many/any (?) of those screens.
The very best folks can do if L-G shows up again under a new handle is to contact Luke if this creep comes back trashing up the joint with his usual patron smears and fixation on the sexual nature of accusing patrons of being involved with, classic L-G catch-words/phases/guns he owns (Ruger) or things he likes no matter what he calls himself or how many times he sneaks in, he has a well establish pattern of 'flattery' that marks him so well, look at the source, an angry childish kid who wants on here SO bad and can't behave himself when he finds a way in moving straight into attack-mode, troll behavior best handled by Luke and amddude.
With 3,500+ patrons posting 24/7 and threads all over many forums and sub-groups, 2 folks CAN miss what us patrons can alert them to. They have to get some shut-eye even when USA Carry is up and running on the WWW, but once they see complaints they can plug the hole, something I can't do. I will help you if some idiot is defaming you and it ends up in my inbox. I'll cut, copy and paste it onto a private e-mail to Luke is all I can do and was doing at midnight on 12 Sep when 'prince charming' slipped in with his spray can of hate tagging patrons and raiding profiles again. Persona non-gratis, be it him or any other user who can't keep it together on here. Yeah I have been warned a few times myself about flaring up, so I use the 'ignore-list' to blot out contact I don't need and only see it quoted by others. Got me 3 names in mine and wild-cards on Liquid anything :) I am prolly on a few ignore lists which is a great way NOT to read the long-winded posts I often make, just like this one!
I hope that helps those patrons who contacted me last night way upset understand I have no 'special privileges' here, and I certainly don't have anything to do with running USA Carry, just supporting it with the best info I can find or helping to answer questions I am familiar with, my driving force to set-up Vets and Guns.
Thanks again for cleaning up the place Luke and amddude, it makes for a much better climate when you don't have to worry about who is going to act stupid with the words we post or start up a defamation tantrum with his copy of 'Adobe Photo-Shop for Trolls ©' on our uploaded pictures.
Regards,

Canis-Lupus :no:

Last edited:
Luckily this site has run fine since you started it. Something like this was bound to happen and probably will pop up from time to time. Thanks Luke for keeping on top of things and not putting up with people like that. You made this site possible but it's the members that make or break a site. I think this is the best CC site on the web! Thanks again for all you do Luke!

Yes Luke and amddude you have worked hard to keep this the best site in the net. Thanks for all your hard work.

I was one of the members who had the misfortune of being a recipient of the aforementioned members vulgarity. I know that moderating this site can be challenging at times and I appreciate that you trust the members enough to give us the tools to help report activities such as these.

Same here. Check your profiles and report any offensive visitor messages.

Sorry you had to be a victom of this too. I guess I come from a different time and place but I was tought to respect women and children. When I was younger men for the most part had more manners. I guess that was then and this is now.

Sorry you had to be a victom of this too. I guess I come from a different time and place but I was tought to respect women and children. When I was younger men for the most part had more manners. I guess that was then and this is now.

Most still do, at least the ones I spend my time with. I've not had a problem with anyone else on this site, I think for the most part everyone is treated with respect around here even with the differing opinions expressed, which is part of what makes this such a fantastic site to frequent.

Most still do, at least the ones I spend my time with. I've not had a problem with anyone else on this site, I think for the most part everyone is treated with respect around here even with the differing opinions expressed, which is part of what makes this such a fantastic site to frequent.

What exactly was said to you?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back