ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
BREAKING NEWS

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL of the warning and the promises found in the Bible. We are already 73 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028), the clock is ticking, don't get Left Behind.​

The Coming Ezekiel 38 Invasion-When God Intervenes​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL of the warning and the promises found in the Bible. We are already 73 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028), the clock is ticking, don't get Left Behind.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
“Anyone who is waiting for the beginning of Gog and Magog, you missed it. As of 1990, we have been in the end-game. All the pieces are in place and all we are waiting for is the lit match to spark off the actual shooting.”

ALGERIA, MOROCCO TO FACE OFF IN ’10TH HOUR OF GOG-MAGOG WAR’ OVER ISRAEL​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
"When we read Ezekiel 39 we see Magog moving down from the south, taking over nations and engaging in conquests along the way, with the goal being the invasion of Israel. What did Russia do yesterday? They invaded Ukraine, and at the same time, fired off a warning to the nation of Israel that Russia would no longer recognize Israeli control over the Golan Heights. Why would they do that? Because the Bible is true, that’s why. And here comes Magog!"

All the bad news points to the coming good news
MARANATHA

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
And Now I Have Told You Before It Come To Pass, That, When It Is Come To Pass, Ye Might Believe
(John 14:29)

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Israel Prepares For War On Multiple Fronts!!!​

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9

War of Psalm 83
The destruction of DAMASCUS...Isaiah 17:14

THE LAST GENERATION
(1948-2028)

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
The 80 year Fig Tree Generation Deadline is May 15th-16th, because the MOON MUST TURN to BLOOD BEFORE The Great and Terrible Day of the LORD come! This is the LAST BLOOD MOON that fit's the 80 year Fig Tree Timeline! ''The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.'' Joel 2:31 - KJV

THE LAST GENERATION
(1948-2028)​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9​

Hamas Warns It Will Unleash Suicide Bombers, ‘Burn’ Cities if Israel Targets Its Leaders​

~ Bad news makes the good news better ~
MARANATHA!

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Knowing that the 7 years of TRIBULATION will begin before the end of 2022, and knowing that the RAPTURE will precede the TRIBULATION, the question is...ARE YOU READY???

The Last Generation
(1948-2028)​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
5,782 - 5,789 verses in the Bible Sounds like Daniel's 70th Week The current Jewish Year is 5782 Deuteronomy 32:29-36
1653867717166.png

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apextochina