ISRAEL...God's Prophetic Timepiece

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL of the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. If anyone wants to know how close we are to the END, all they have to do is look to ISRAEL, God's Prophetic Timepiece. We are already 73 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028) Jesus warned us about (Fig Tree Prophecy) and the signs are so strong now and the evidence is so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that yesterday's prophecies are without question today's headlines! We know that the Last Generation will be like it was in the days of Noah & Lot, because Jesus said it would. The description of Noah’s day was one marked with great violence and wickedness, the days of Lot marked with extreme widespread homosexual perversion. Conditions today mirror the days of Noah & Lot, however, on a far greater scale. The United States’ decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will plunge the region and the world into “a fire with no end in sight”. The US recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capitol has set in motion the war of Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 and has caused the Ezekiel 38 alliance to begin to coalesce. It's great to see how God used Trump to fulfill Bible prophecy!

Gog-Magog Coalition in Focus​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
God's foreign policy pertaining to ISRAEL.."I Will Bless Those Who Bless You And Curse Those Who Curse You".​

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12:9

Joe Biden’s next blunder – Jerusalem​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
God's foreign policy pertaining to ISRAEL.."I Will Bless Those Who Bless You And Curse Those Who Curse You".

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
fig tree best.jpg
The Fig Tree (Israel) Reborn 1948
“Now learn a parable of the fig tree; when its branch is yet tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near: So likewise you, when you shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be fulfilled.” (Matthew 24:32-34)

“The days of our lives are 70 years;
And if by reason of strength they are 80 YEARS,
yet is their strength labour and sorrow.
(Psalms 90:10)

Jesus spoke a parable of the Fig Tree, which combined with Psalm 90 and the rebirth of Israel in AD 1948, now gives us the YEAR of Christ’s return – AD 2028.

Subtract 7 years from 2028 = 2021
2021 is the year of the RAPTURE!​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
God's foreign policy pertaining to ISRAEL.."I Will Bless Those Who Bless You And Curse Those Who Curse You".

The Jerusalem Consulate - Biden's Betrayal Of Israel​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL of the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. If anyone wants to know how close we are to the END, all they have to do is look to ISRAEL, God's Prophetic Timepiece. We are already 73 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028) Jesus warned us about (Fig Tree Prophecy) and the signs are so strong now and the evidence is so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that yesterday's prophecies are without question today's headlines.

The war of Psalm 83/ destruction of Damascus Isaiah 17 ....any day now.

Drill for 2,000 rockets a day and internal strife: IDF preps for war​

With Lebanon in turmoil, threat to Israel as high as ever​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
For those who lack discernment pertaining to these last hours of these last days, I hope this will help to open your eyes and prepare you for the inevitable present day scenario at home and in the Middle East. For those who are presently looking for the Rapture to take place must know that ALL depends on ISREAL. Know that the war of Psalm 83/ Isaiah 17 (overnight destruction of Damascus) that leads directly to the war of GOG-Magog (Ezekiel 38-39) must take place before the Tribulation begins. Why? Because the Tribulation, AKA the 70th Week of Daniel & the Time of Jacobs Trouble is a time when God gives His full attention to the redemption of ISRAEL and the judgement of all who have rejected His Son.

The war of Psalm 83/ Isaiah 17 (overnight destruction of Damascus) that leads directly to the war of GOG-Magog (Ezekiel 38-39) are God's plan to eliminate ALL of ISRAEL'S enemies prior to the 7 years of Tribulation. The war of Psalm 83/ Isaiah 17 (overnight destruction of Damascus) scenario is presently coming together as I post this. Will we (the CHURCH) witness the war of Psalm 83/ Isaiah 17? It is questionable, however we know for sure that the RAPTURE will precede Ezekiel 38-39. How close are we to the RAPTURE? Keep your eyes on ISRAEL for discernment.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Israel Prepares for Hezbollah War with MASSIVE Military & Civilian Drills | Watchman Newscast​

Nov 1, 2021

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
The war of Psalm 83/ Isaiah 17 (overnight destruction of Damascus) scenario leading to the war of Gog-Magog (Ezekiel 38-39) is presently coming together as I post this.

BREAKING NEWS: Israeli strike in Syria!​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

IDF chief: Army ‘accelerating’ plans targeting Iran’s nuclear program

Ahead of resumption of nuclear talks with world powers, Defense Minister Gantz says that if war erupts, Israel will carry out operations that ‘haven’t been seen in the past’​

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

Why Israel may soon attack Iran​

The world's largest state-sponsor of terror, sworn to destroy Israel, is approaching the nuclear threshold. It's not an existential threat for the US. It is for Israel.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
We are already 73 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028) Jesus warned us about (Fig Tree Prophecy) and the signs are so strong now and the evidence is so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that yesterday's prophecies are without question today's headlines.

The war of Psalm 83/ destruction of Damascus Isaiah 17 ....any day now.

IDF to invest NIS 1 billion as it prepares for war in Lebanon, Syria - watch​

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyvaaprilia