Islam, religon of peace?

HK4U

about 15 min. video. Think about this.

Link Removed

O.K., I'm going to take a hit here but remember I DO NOT agree with terrorism from any group. There are fanatics in any religion. Look at Obama's minister, the Baptist group that protests at the funerals of our fallen military and others. Read the Bible and learn about entire cities that were destroyed because they were the enemies of the Israelites. My only point here is you can't judge everyone in a particular religion by a fanatical few. I've read much of the Koran and, like the Bible, it can be read to say just about anything you want. That's why there are so many religions in the world. To learn to hate any group for what a few does is not the way to go. By the way, no I am not Muslim.

The fact is some of our politions including our president have made a point of telling us it is on a whole a peaceful religion when in fact much of the Koran teaches the opposite. There may be those that are followers of it that do not really know what it teaches but that does not change the truth. According to the Koran any of other religons is worthy of death and should be killed.

The fact is some of our politions including our president have made a point of telling us it is on a whole a peaceful religion when in fact much of the Koran teaches the opposite. There may be those that are followers of it that do not really know what it teaches but that does not change the truth. According to the Koran any of other religons is worthy of death and should be killed.

Once again I say read the Bible. I think you'll find many instances where battles were fought and cities destroyed in the name of religion. I have read most of the Koran and, overall, it's very much like the Bible. It's just as easy to take a single verse, or two, and make it say what you want. All I'm saying is you can't judge an entire religion on a fanatical few. By the way, in the Bible the Israelites were given the promised land. Do you think they moved into an empty land and started building their cities? No, they destroyed enemies and took the land from non-believers.

Koran vs bible

Once again I say read the Bible. I think you'll find many instances where battles were fought and cities destroyed in the name of religion. I have read most of the Koran and, overall, it's very much like the Bible. It's just as easy to take a single verse, or two, and make it say what you want. All I'm saying is you can't judge an entire religion on a fanatical few. By the way, in the Bible the Israelites were given the promised land. Do you think they moved into an empty land and started building their cities? No, they destroyed enemies and took the land from non-believers.

I have read the bible quite a bit including a couple times all the way from cover to cover. It is not my intent to debate the difference so I will just say that my God sent his Son to die for me and theirs ask them to send their sons to die for him.
I will also add here that although I think their religon poses a grave danger for the world it is by no means our only danger or even the worst. I feel that the buracratic elete that would use this or any other danger to try and make an end run around our constitution to foward their goal of one world government is the greater danger to our freedoms and way of life. On that note I will end with the following quote.

The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

I have read the bible quite a bit including a couple times all the way from cover to cover. It is not my intent to debate the difference so I will just say that my God sent his Son to die for me and theirs ask them to send their sons to die for him.
I will also add here that although I think their religon poses a grave danger for the world it is by no means our only danger or even the worst. I feel that the buracratic elete that would use this or any other danger to try and make an end run around our constitution to foward their goal of one world government is the greater danger to our freedoms and way of life. On that note I will end with the following quote.

The truth of the matter is that you do have those standby provisions, and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could, in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps."
U.S. Representative Henry Gonzalez, August 29, 1994

I see we agree on some but not all of this discussion. Hope there's no hard feelings, none here.

Koran/Bible

I see we agree on some but not all of this discussion. Hope there's no hard feelings, none here.

Not at all. I think that most of the times we have agreed more often than not. No one sees eye to eye on everthing.

Guarnateed Trip to Heaven??

I spent some time in the Middle East! It was not a really pleasant experience. The Moslem religion is beyond my poor comprehension, I guess because I wasn't subjected to religious brain washing as a toddler.

According to the Mullahs there is two things that will guarantee a Moslem to go to heaven. No matter what he did or how he lived prior to doing either. Or what he does or how he lives after accomplishing number two.

1. Die fighting for their country!
2. Kill a Christian!

Basically in the Middle East 5% of the people control 95% of the wealth. The Moslem religion keeps the 95% who only control 5% of the wealth under the control of the wealthy 5%. Without visiting these countries it is impossible to imagine the abject poverty that most of the people still live in.

overall, it's very much like the Bible. It's just as easy to take a single verse, or two, and make it say what you want.

I completely agree, many do take Bible versus out of context, and it would be easy to do the same with the Koran, or any other book for that matter. We are not talking about taking a few versus and portraying that thier whole religion embodies that view. Rather, it is a simple fact that the goal of Islam is to convert or destroy every person on Earth. It's a modern day Crusade.
I am all for religious tolerance, I'm not going to judge a man if he doesn't have the same beliefs as me. But when he wants to kill me because I don't have the same beliefs as him, then we have a problem. :19:

Not all Muslims feel this way unfortunately though we tend to turn a deaf ear to the whole thing pretending that it cannot happen here. I fear we are overdue for a big terrorist his on some religious institution.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back