ISIS Has A Plan To KILL 90% Of All Americans

The founders figured out how to communicate during the Revolutionary war without the aid of electricity.

I'm just curious to see how many people think this is actually possible, at least to this extent. It seems pretty far-fetched to me. Could it really work like they say?

Link Removed

Read this and then decide. A work of fiction but interesting. Call it "faction". A lot of interesting facts rolled in.

http://www.onesecondafter.com/

9780765327253_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

Well, I am not a Prepper but I am a hard core survivalist since the first oil embargo. That is why I pre-Bugged out in 1979. If you are not ready now both in products, food, and that sort of thing and in your Salvation you do not have a 50/50 chance you have no chance. We have only lived this high that is in such a high standard of living since post WW II. (Now this is all my opinion and everyone has one) Instant food, instant communication, instant hot water. My dad, a share-cropper's kid from rural Georgia, was lucky to have one pair of shoes in winter. His first dental was in boot camp. Heck, this level of having stuff, food and health was never know. The area I live in was settled by L.D.S. (No I am a Bible Thumper not Mormon) they are the original Preppers. During Y2K one of my coworkers (An LDS Bishop) helped us with our canning and such I helped him with his firearm picks. If IT does happen why not be ready? If it does not it was fun Prepping and what ifing. Now days you may buy propane tanks at the local Walgreens, Home Depot or Tractor Supply, run your heating, lighting and cooking. As I have said to folks I do not want to survive I want to thrive. Oh, books, lots of books. The library here sells them by the bag full so we will have some thing to do if we have the time after surviving all day.

BPL (Broadband over Power Lines). Disconnect the trashed power stations, find-out which transmission lines are intact, and use solar cells/batteries to power digital data transceivers, already hardened, point-to-point. This was touted as the next generation of low-cost internet access for rural areas, but the RFI was horrible, causing emergency/ham/private sector/police communications to suffer pathetically. BPL was round-filed over these problems.

It might be viable in an EMP incident, assuming there is only 1 incident.

Hmm...
I hope no one really believes that ISIS is capable of hitting us with EMPs by blowing up warheads 25 to 300 miles above our land... Just think a minute. They do not have the warheads, nor the technological knowhow, nor access to satellites. They have 50 year old **** that they captured from Iraq or Syria, and they can only use the lower tech weaps from what they have captured. On top of that they are fighting a losing battle against 1/2 the world, have missiles raining on their heads daily, etc... Yeah, they are a very dangerous group, but unless you're a reporter or aid worker in the Mideast, you'll probably be keeping your head.
Nothing wrong with it if you are a preper... but this ISIS EMP **** is not happening.
More risk of EMP from a solar flare than ISIS. They don't phase me. They think they can take America like they take the wastelands of the middle-east. Nothing is as formidable as the will of a free, armed people. They think they can take 90%? They've never been to the hood have they?

Just a little something to think about the book of revelation prophesies of the end time of Armageddon does not mention the U.S.A could it be that we are not here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The continent was unknown to the rest of the world at the time of the writings.

All I can say is good luck to them, because there's enough of us that are willing and more than willing to kick their ass if they actually got here, that many anyway.

Sent from my Z716BL using Link Removed

Link Removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So Al Gore said NYC would be underwater by 2016, ISIS said 90% of us would be dead by 2016, and hrc was a shoe in to be coronated last November 8th 2016. Media blather.

In this life you have your sayers and your doers. The sayers are going to have some crappy times if the doers finally have their BS switches trip. They should thank the God they don't believe in that the doers are measured, benevolent, and are critical thinkers. Like our forefathers absent the obvious genius they possessed as a group.

The Place To Be

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back