ISIS Has A Plan To KILL 90% Of All Americans

Peggy Reist

I'm just curious to see how many people think this is actually possible, at least to this extent. It seems pretty far-fetched to me. Could it really work like they say?

Link Removed

Hmm...
I hope no one really believes that ISIS is capable of hitting us with EMPs by blowing up warheads 25 to 300 miles above our land... Just think a minute. They do not have the warheads, nor the technological knowhow, nor access to satellites. They have 50 year old **** that they captured from Iraq or Syria, and they can only use the lower tech weaps from what they have captured. On top of that they are fighting a losing battle against 1/2 the world, have missiles raining on their heads daily, etc... Yeah, they are a very dangerous group, but unless you're a reporter or aid worker in the Mideast, you'll probably be keeping your head.
Nothing wrong with it if you are a preper... but this ISIS EMP **** is not happening.

No, I'm not a prepper. And I'm really not worried about ISIS doing anything. However it said that North Korea DID have the ability. I'm not that worried about North Korea either, but....if they can, so can others. Right now I don't think anyone else really has an incentive to do something like that, but with our current White House inhabitant, who knows what tomorrow will bring?

No, I'm not a prepper. And I'm really not worried about ISIS doing anything. However it said that North Korea DID have the ability. I'm not that worried about North Korea either, but....if they can, so can others. Right now I don't think anyone else really has an incentive to do something like that, but with our current White House inhabitant, who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Very few nations have the sort of nuclear delivery capability as described in op.

Im not sure what tomorrow will bring but it probably wont be a nuclear attack killing 90% of americans. ;)

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

Just a little something to think about the book of revelation prophesies of the end time of Armageddon does not mention the U.S.A could it be that we are not here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little something to think about the book of revelation prophesies of the end time of Armageddon does not mention the U.S.A could it be that we are not here

Ok. But seeing as how unlikely it is that isis can pull this off... you may as well prepare for the zombie apocalypse. And even if the end of times is near it could still be lifetimes away for us right?

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely no one knows the day or hour but forget Isis for a minute I think it is a little far fetched to think they could pull this off, however how about North Korea , Russia or china

It is entirely possible that a country with the proper technology could do that. Even if they had to kidnap and steal to get everything necessary. What worries me the most is that three nukes of the proper magnitude set off at the proper altitude would wipe out all of the satellites which are not hardened against EMP. Just for information, about the only ones hardened are military, and they don't have enough of them now; they rely on civilian satellites. Without the satellites, we would have no television, no telephones, very little communications.

It is entirely possible that a country with the proper technology could do that. Even if they had to kidnap and steal to get everything necessary. What worries me the most is that three nukes of the proper magnitude set off at the proper altitude would wipe out all of the satellites which are not hardened against EMP. Just for information, about the only ones hardened are military, and they don't have enough of them now; they rely on civilian satellites. Without the satellites, we would have no television, no telephones, very little communications.

How many countries have "the proper technology"? Which of those would be likely to employ it? In any case, this thread says ISIS is going to do it... anyone actually believe that?
Pretty strange how no one here seems to actually believe these threads about how ISIS is going to do one thing or another... but they ignore that the OP is nonsense, and try to make different scenarios to make it more plausible.
I guess if some peeps want to be lied to, who can stop them?

Sounds like we would be better off trusting them at 90%, because I think Obama is shooting for 100%!

Doesn't mention Mexico , Canada, Brazil, Nicaragua, Vietnam, Germany, Denmark and a hundred or so others either

There is also this:

"An Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) is a short burst of energy that will completely fry any and all electronics. It can be brought about by exploding a nuclear device at a high altitude, or even just by a solar flare."

With our aging infrastructure, it might not even take another country's interference, it could simply be the sun.

I was also recommended this video to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdCaV3ELvsM&feature=youtu.be

ISIS, North Korea, or (Hillary Klinton) ?, yea right. I`m not worried about any of them. If any one of them tries anything, the American people will make them wish they were never born. Hell hath no furry like a pissed off American citizen with a gun that`s willing to use it if need be.

I'm a ham. My equipment is EMP protected, and runs on marine or automotive batteries, even my HF/VHF/UHF RF amplifiers.

If the noise floor prevents communications on all three bands, then so be it, but we won't let the American people down. We will report, even with morse code if necessary. I hold an Extra Class license, and got it when 20wpm proficiency was still in the testing protocol. It is no longer a requirement for any of the ham radio tests (I taught/gave them, and quit when they dropped the "archaic" requirement) Morse will get through on some bands, as will a few of the super narrow band digital modes.

If the unthinkable happens, we will pass emergency traffic (messages), using relays, get the word out, and most importantly, pass health-and-welfare traffic for the citizens of this country who need it. It is a rule that is expected of us, during national, regional, or local disasters.

The F.C.C. may try to enforce a radio blackout (they have the authority to do this, during wartime), but it will not be obeyed. Besides, delivery of nuclear payloads where there are frenzied ham radio communications is not in the works. It is a changed world, since WWI and WWII.

Just some things to think about, if the unlikely happens. And it is very unlikely that tactical nukes will deliver and detonate their atmospheric payloads.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back