Is this Hotel California??????

superprincess

Apparently you can check in but you can't check out....

Hi mojoman, You probably have. With the tabs the government is keeping on everyone. I think it would be best to fly below the radar. So I plan on canceling this account, but apparently there is no delete button anywhere to be found.

Hi mojoman, You probably have. With the tabs the government is keeping on everyone. I think it would be best to fly below the radar. So I plan on canceling this account, but apparently there is no delete button anywhere to be found.

I'm guessing that even if there was, all your posts and profile would probably remain. If you really want out, I'd just quit posting. But we'd miss you.

No matter what's you do they still got you cover, cell phone, computers, gps, over head traffic camera, bank card, etc, I'm not that paranoia. I guess that I can move to my Island out on the Pacific.

Hi Peggy, yes you are most likely right. Thanks for your nice comment. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, wish you the very best!

mojoman I wasn't aware they were watching our bank accounts. Which island are you speaking of? I just got back from Oahu, I visited Pearl Harbor, it was an unforgettable experience. I would definitely love to live on the big island someday.

SuperPrincess, you are already on the radar, as we all are.

If you truly wish to be "off the radar" it takes much more than deleting a forum account.

You would need to cancel all credit cards, stop using banks, no cell phones, no utilities, you cannot own your own land.... then you might have a chance.

Don't go, you will be missed. ;)

No matter what's you do they still got you cover, cell phone, computers, gps, over head traffic camera, bank card, etc, I'm not that paranoia. I guess that I can move to my Island out on the Pacific.

That's where I want to be too. Sounds wonderful.

Superprincess, I worked with an engineer who was at Hickam field, the day that went down in infamy. Talking about it later (early 70s) still brought a tear to his eye and he never spoke much, before he was overcome. That's the closest I've come to the islands. I want to see the memorials, before I expire.

No such thing as flying below the radar any more. Unless you live in an uninhabited area, cutoff from civilization. Even then, space recon could see your shanty, and your face, and your...you get the picture. Lucky for those types, our criminal infested government has bigger fish to abuse...err...fry.

Hi riderbike, you definitely need to go visit as soon as possible. I would love to go back someday, myself. I am very happy and blessed, I had a chance to go. The memorial is something to see, this is one tragedy I wish never happened. And I suppose you are right we can't fly below the radar, so this means I am staying here with you guys.

Actually you can check out any time you like but you can never leave. I believe you're thinking of a roach motel. either way you're stuck. Merry Christmas.

Might as well stay and talk. Big brother already has access to old posts.

Hi BC1 ...you are most likely right. Sure he must have placed everything in our personal file. Just like Santa Claus, he must be keeping a record and checking it twice, to see who has been naughty or nice. Do you know which list he put is on, the naughty or nice one??

Hi BC1 ...you are most likely right. Sure he must have placed everything in our personal file. Just like Santa Claus, he must be keeping a record and checking it twice, to see who has been naughty or nice. Do you know which list he put is on, the naughty or nice one??
I'm on the obnoxious list. I get a lump of coal every year.

Do you really think you can un-ring the bell. The harm has already been done and if you disappear from the radar they will send out the search party to find you.

hi rich kid, this means you can't leave either. I've seen enough westerns to know the state of texas is good, when it comes to search parties.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back