Is there any way to stop or limit these screen blocking POP UPs??????

rifleshooter474

I just keep getting these screen blocking POP UPs. They just keep popping up over and over. And yes I know they are paying for the up keep of this forum. But they just make me HATE their products. Maybe someone should tell them about how it makes me feel.
CHEVY and MORTON BUILDINGs are ones that are BLOCKING half of my screen.

I've never experienced ads on this forum, but I use the browser addon called Adblock. Google it and install it, it blocks adds on many sites.

Another thing that you may want to do is check for malware/viruses on your computer, constant full screen ads don't seem normal.

I've never experienced ads on this forum, but I use the browser addon called Adblock. Google it and install it, it blocks adds on many sites.

Another thing that you may want to do is check for malware/viruses on your computer, constant full screen ads don't seem normal.

Thank you I will try getting that APt. and checking my malware/viruses software.

Thank you I will try getting that APt. and checking my malware/viruses software.

I asked the same question. (There, their, they're [To the Grammar Nazi/SS/folks] {I mean, at this point, what difference does it make?**).

(Sent from my Underwood typewriter way out in the sticks with carbon paper)

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back