Is there any good reading conceal& carry magazines to read?

Templing

I haven't read a gun magazine or subscribed to one in a while, are there any out there that focus on C&C to read?

usconcealedcarry.com puts out a really good magazine that's dedicated to concealed carry and has no advertising. I think you have to have a membership, but it's worth checking out.

If you have not done so and have an interest in read 'In the Gravest Extreme" by Massad Ayoob all the information is there and will never really change. It's my bible to self defense

We have a subscription to Rifleman for many years now. It was fun and informative reading it at first but not anymore. I honestly think reading about something is very different to practice and training.

We have a subscription to Rifleman for many years now. It was fun and informative reading it at first but not anymore. I honestly think reading about something is very different to practice and training.

I agree, been a life member for over 20 some years and the rag is getting old. The magazines, no ,matter which one you read are there for one thing, to make money off their advertisements. They push the relatled storied that earn them the most money in return.

USA Concealed Carry magazine!

The January issue had a great article on Memory Distortions that's applicable to self-defense.
This month I noticed articles from two Missourians, one local to me. The local article was: So you can shoot, but can you fight? It was a to the point read.

I have a magazine swap going with a coworker. I get his USCCA Magazine and he gets my NRA Rifleman magazine.

Just noticed Darrell mentioned it above.

Try Pocket Pistols, I picked one up at Borders but, now their going out of business. There's some good info on concealed carry but, it's mostly about guns that work best for concealment.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back