Irene

cmhbob

Sig fault.
Hope our East Coast members are safe and dry.

My 22 y.o. daughter and her husband along with her daughter, my 2 wk old granddaughter are fine in Newport News, VA!! They were lucky enough to not even lose power. They are 39 feet above sea level there, about 4 miles from the water and coulda had more problems than they did. Anyway, let's all keep those not so fortunate in our prayers, there are many who could use them...

My mom and brother were in it as well as several longtime friends. Living in S. Florida for 15 years and being the veteran of several hurricane strikes, I coached them through it :biggrin:

They were lucky enough to come through unscathed.

Just outside of New Haven, CT here...

We have some good gusts, the rain has moved north of us, and power was lost a couple hours ago. Thanks for the well wishes:)

NY Hudson valley. Heavy rain and some wind gusts. Some swollen streams and small bridge washouts. Sporadic power outages. We're dry and have power.

Pennsylvania primarily has small stream flooding, which will turn into possible river flooding in a few days. It wasn't much worse here than a few heavy rain storms we had in July. It's a shame in a way that the huricane missed the southeast states that are currently having significant drought problems.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back