Iowa Open and Concealed Carry Laws and Information

I actually think he was simply mistaken. I'm in Marion County, and Sheriff Goemat has always been a shall-issue sheriff even before the law was passed. He's always issued permits unless he had a legitimate reason not to.

Is anyone here in Iowa planning to get a " stand your ground" law for Iowans. It would also be nice to have a true "castle doctrine ". I do have insurance that covers justifiable self defense; but it would be nice to have the right to self defense written into law, limiting the liability of those who are forced to exercise their right. I have a great distrust of lawyers and the law. In November we have a good chance of changing the makeup of the Iowa Senate. Less liberal politicians in the Senate will help to regain many of our God given rights that corrupt politians have stolen.

The IFC tried to get these laws passed this year> They made it through the House with flying colors. The Senate would not bring them up for a vote.

As I said, this November is absolutely essential that the dominant party in the senate is changed. I hope that we have the momentum to make the change as we did in 2010.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back