Iowa custom holsters

AgentSmith5150

I have a Canik-55 TP9 pistol, it's a fantastic Turkish made weapon that is quietly gaining popularity here in the States for it's low price and high reliability.

But of course none of the popular holster makers that I see online make one for it. Now, the TP-9 comes with a great holster but it is ridgid and a bit bulky and not very good for concealed carry.

So I was wondering if anyone here knows of and has had experience with any Iowa holster makers, preferably in the Central part of the state? I am specifically in Des Moines.

Any input is greatly appreciated! :cool:

Wow, really nothing in Iowa? Nobody even knows anyone with a hobby that could make holsters?

It does seem this is a pretty dead section of the forum. Such a pity :(

O know there are a lot of gun enthusiasts in Iowa, I guess they just don't know about his forum.

I know there is one in Oskaloosa that makes customer holsters out of leather and can make it how ever you wish. He is usually at the gun shows in Des Moines and Ottumwa about every 2 months. I don't have his name but if you im me I can get you in touch with someone who does know this family real well and sends his customers (is a FFL) to this person for customer holsters. He does all kinds of leather work and what I seen of his product was really reasonable in price.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back