Involvement

Hey Guys,

We have alot of people on this site that take action and email our State Senators and representatives about issues regarding our 2A rights. I am curious to see what we have done here from PRMA to do our part. As many of you know, this year GOAL is trying to pass a bill (Bill number H2259) which will re-write the laws here in PRMA pertaining to firearms. I am doing everything I can here (emailing and writing letters to politicians, talking to antis that are willing to learn about shooting as well as taking them to the range, and voting). I want to start getting involved with GOAL and the NRA for volunteer work to support our cause. I will also be attending the march next year in DC for our rights. I am just curious to see what you guys have done here in MA as well. This is not a thread to bash those who have not done anything, that is your choice and I have the upmost respect for people’s opinions and the choices that they make (I am not trying to force anyone to do anything); I just wanna see what we have done as a whole.

Thanks,
Capo

I don't live in MA and never would with the current political climate. However, I do applaud your efforts and hope some day the laws will be changed in PRMA. Keep up the good fight!!

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back