Introducing the Ghetto Glock!

Ugly!!! And for 15K??? Hell you can go buy a new car or a machine gun!!!

+1. If I was going to drop $15,000.00 it'd be on a M16, a full auto MP5, or maybe a Barrett .50.

Plus 15 grand for a tricked out Glock!?!?! Now if it was a nice gun like a 1911.......... :biggrin:

Man that's no "Ghetto Glock", it's too classy (and expensive) to be "ghetto" with all of that scroll work. The REAL Ghetto Glock is the "Hi-Point". Every dumbass thug from the Ghetto that walked into a gun shop where I worked would point to the Hi-Point and say," let me see that Glock". They would ask for a "clip" for a 9mm or a 40 Glock. They wouldn't know the model, so I'd have them bring the gun in. It was always a Hi-Point. When I tried to explain that it was not a Glock, they would give you this puzzled look. It's almost like you could feel the Stoopid radiating from their noggin. One guy came in and said another shop sold him the wrong "clip" for a 40 Glock. He then brought in a Hi-Point 40 pistol and a Glock 22 Mag for me to look at. The statement was, man I just can't make it fit in there. DUH!!! Go Figure. The funniest thing I ever saw was a Hi-Point pistol "spray-painted" with Gold Spray Paint. He was such a real G-Money Thug. Gold Teeth, Gold Chains, Gold sunglasses, Gold Gun. Momma must have been proud!

Glock Hi-Point :)

So funny.

Current Bid $0.00 No Reserve! Link Removed
Started at $15,000.00

No Reserve ... really... No Reserve means if someone bids on it for 10 cents and that is the only bid, then the gun is theirs.

Then it says the MINIMUM BID is $15,000.00. Oh, they have a $15,000.00 RESERVE on it. You must bid $15,000.00 or more.

And you are trying to sell a gun for $15,000.00 and your ad says:

"...to own one of tewenty only ever produced..." tewenty? You don't even proofread your ad?

Sounds like SCAM time. :) Oh, would someone really try to SCAM someone? Really???

Won't see me bidding on a scrolled up Glock though!

Now if it was a Glock Hi-Point... LOL

Hummm, there is even a Series 70 hanging in the safe... imagine that. Even an old gun like that has to be worth $25 or $30 I would think.

Link Removed

+1. If I was going to drop $15,000.00 it'd be on a M16, a full auto MP5, or maybe a Barrett .50.

Plus 15 grand for a tricked out Glock!?!?! Now if it was a nice gun like a 1911.......... :biggrin:

+1 for the Barrett .50.

... it'd be on a M16, a full auto ...

I thought most already owned a rock & roll gun? Bought this one new for $2,600.00.

Link Removed

But I think you are correct about now. I think new ones cost 4 or 5 times that now. One thing that DOES stay the same... is the $200 US Treasury tax stamp on auto guns and silencers and guns with short barrels and etc.

From the title of the thread, I was expecting to find this:
Link Removed

I thought most already owned a rock & roll gun? Bought this one new for $2,600.00.

Link Removed

But I think you are correct about now. I think new ones cost 4 or 5 times that now. One thing that DOES stay the same... is the $200 US Treasury tax stamp on auto guns and silencers and guns with short barrels and etc.

Wow, wish I could have picked one up to $2600.00!!!! Now a days they are running around the $12,000.00 mark.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back