Interesting test on 9 v 40

Eidolon

Alter Kocker

Long video but he tries to equal out all possible variables. And does a very good job of simply presenting data (gotta love the meat target).

for me there's just not enough difference for me to pick a clear winner. I shoot 9 because SWMBO cant shoot .40 and it's easier to buy one caliber in bulk

Here's the link/file names you had compared against what I got when I found the video in Paul Harrell's Videos list within his Channel:

Link Removed

And here's what my version of the code produces:

I don't know how you're copying the URL or where you're copying it from, but in yours there's a random "m." thrown in just before the word "youtube," as well as "&app=desktop" at the end after the "LTTDgZZZFa0." Oh, and I don't know if it makes any difference or not, but in yours the word YouTube uses two caps.

Here's the link/file names you had compared against what I got when I found the video in Paul Harrell's Videos list within his Channel:

Link Removed

And here's what my version of the code produces:

I don't know how you're copying the URL or where you're copying it from, but in yours there's a random "m." thrown in just before the word "youtube," as well as "&app=desktop" at the end after the "LTTDgZZZFa0." Oh, and I don't know if it makes any difference or not, but in yours the word YouTube uses two caps.

The "m" is for the mobile version of a website.

The "m" is for the mobile version of a website.

This is the format I used. I wonder if it's because I'm posting from an IPad instead of a PC

>video=youtube;PShoOEUjlGg]https://www.youtube.com/watchv=PShoOEUjlGg&app=desktop[/video< and close bracket there.

I've watched most of Paul Harrell's videos. They're aimed at beginners but they're (IMO) well thought out and very thorough. I also like the fact that this guy isn't a Yeagerista.

Great video.

I have only seen a few of Paul Harrell's videos, but I have to admit that I do enjoy them. He does a good job of presenting relevent information in an interesting and attention keeping way.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back