Insult my wife

As a DH (wife) who has been insulted and threatened I thought I'd pipe in here. We usually end up walking away. My DH (hubby) who spent time in the USMC usually tells the guy that its time to move on and have a great day. The last time I was insulted it was at wal-mart Easter time in 2010 I was very pregnant had the 7 kiddoes right with me and some guy who had a few drinks got up in my face. My DH had stepped away to get some candy so I could avoid walking all that way and this guy got in my face and was belly to belly with me and I couldn't turn away I was sorta pinned against the isle (8 months pregnant and 7 kids in tow) my DH came back right away and told the guy to move on. They guy was like "oh uh right" and moved on. Then we left the store. My DH was not happy that happened but some guys can be real jerks.

The more I think about this thread I feel I need to post again, bottom line here is, you intentionaly insult my wife, you had better grow eyes in the back of your head, Im to old to fight and to fat to run, so I will just have to crack you over the head with a pipe, NOBODY HAS A RIGHT TO INSULT SOMEONE FOR NO REASON, let alone your wife, and letting them get away with it does nothing, one thing of course is any retaleation, would be best if done with no witness's

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back