instructor Tony Wisely cancels class without notice. Pre-paid and no refund yet.

unhappy

Tony Wisely in Perry OK cancelled his March 12 class without any notice, pre enrolled people waited for class, they had to call and he didn't give anyone any notice or email. Website still shows a class. No refunds yet. excuse was not enough enrolled, but didn't tell any of the ones enrolled, then left for Vegas. Sucks for someone that had this planned for months and had to take leave from the military to go home to get this and now too late to find another class before heading back to military.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that. I know many instructors in Oklahoma who might have been holding classes that weekend. I hate to have things, other than a huge emergency, cancel at the last second. If I can't teach a scheduled class, I get someone qualified and I trust to teach an incredible class to fill in for me.

Tony Wisely in Perry OK cancelled his March 12 class without any notice, pre enrolled people waited for class, they had to call and he didn't give anyone any notice or email. Website still shows a class. No refunds yet. excuse was not enough enrolled, but didn't tell any of the ones enrolled, then left for Vegas. Sucks for someone that had this planned for months and had to take leave from the military to go home to get this and now too late to find another class before heading back to military.

If you have a range I'll come in a teach anyone of my pistol courses.

Christophor Periatt
Master Use of Force Instructor

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back