Indoor Gun Range in Reno, anyone heard anything???

mtndwell

My wife works at IGT in Reno and noticed a new sign went up on a building on Double R Blvd this week. Eco Friendly Lead Free indoor gun range coming soon. The sign indicates both Handgun and Rifle. Anyone know anything about it, when it is scheduled to open, etc.????? It is about time Reno got a new indoor range. I can't wait to hear more. :pleasantry:

Got this from the Nevada Shooters forum:

To Arms to Bear and our large shooting community:

My name is Jim. I am the sole owner of Safe Shot indoor shooting range.
I want to thank Kevin from Arms To Bear for following up on his comments
made about myself.However I would have like to have heard the same recant of statements about my very close friend steve who was mentioned in the post.

Now to all of you that are like myself and have been long without an indoor range hear in Reno. We have been working hard on this project for several months now and the dream for us all is soon to become true. A very nice, modern and above all SAFE place for the Nothern Nevada community to shoot inside. I have had my reasons not to make this to public but feel the time is right now to do so. We are in a phase of progress that is moving along very smooth. I will be posting on this site as well as local advertising soon as to when the grand opening will be. I am in hopes to have the range open sometime in may of this year.I have recieved alot of support from everyone that I have made a part of Safe Shot and am very thankfull for all of their support. I hope to see all the Nevada shooters at the range very soon.I am in hopes that my next post on this site will be with the grand opening date.
I will also make public the location of the range at that time,but assure you all it is in a very centralized area of Reno. SEE YOU ALL SOON AT SAFE SHOT.

JDH CEO/SafeShot

Got this from the Nevada Shooters forum:

To Arms to Bear and our large shooting community:

My name is Jim. I am the sole owner of Safe Shot indoor shooting range.
I want to thank Kevin from Arms To Bear for following up on his comments
made about myself.However I would have like to have heard the same recant of statements about my very close friend steve who was mentioned in the post.

Now to all of you that are like myself and have been long without an indoor range hear in Reno. We have been working hard on this project for several months now and the dream for us all is soon to become true. A very nice, modern and above all SAFE place for the Nothern Nevada community to shoot inside. I have had my reasons not to make this to public but feel the time is right now to do so. We are in a phase of progress that is moving along very smooth. I will be posting on this site as well as local advertising soon as to when the grand opening will be. I am in hopes to have the range open sometime in may of this year.I have recieved alot of support from everyone that I have made a part of Safe Shot and am very thankfull for all of their support. I hope to see all the Nevada shooters at the range very soon.I am in hopes that my next post on this site will be with the grand opening date.
I will also make public the location of the range at that time,but assure you all it is in a very centralized area of Reno. SEE YOU ALL SOON AT SAFE SHOT.

JDH CEO/SafeShot

Any update on the new indoor Range in Reno?

I too am looking forward to having an indoor range to shoot. I heard about it at the last gun show at the Grand Sierra. I would like to have my wife take the CCW course and qualify and I want to add a couple of guns to my permit. My wife's idea of "roughing it" is the Marriot at Yosemite so you can understand why she's particularly interested in an indoor range!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back