Indiana to kentucky.

In ky no permit is required for open carry.

First off I highly doubt you were in the military. You have a picture of the 12 year old girl from kickass as your default if you were in the military that is very sad and creepy to say at the least. Im gonna take a guess if you were in the military you were either navy or air force cause I have tons of marine friends who would never put a little girl as their picture its just really gay. And you prolly have ptsd from god knows what so you drink alot and beat your wife and kids. Until one day the were tired of it so she left you and took the kids and you havent seen them since.

Like I said, you go join then you come back and blow smoke up our ass about what a bad ass you are

I never said I was badass your the one said that and who goes on all kinds of threads and insults all the people just saying. And as I thought you werent in the military. People in the military respect people.

I never said I was badass your the one said that and who goes on all kinds of threads and insults all the people just saying. And as I thought you werent in the military. People in the military respect people.

Given that you were never in the military how would you know that?

Speaking from actual experience the one thing people in the military don't respect is a poser.

02/88 Tampa MEPS
02/88- 05/88 FATC Ft. Sill Oklahoma A 3/321 FA
06/88 -06/90 A3/35 FA Peden Barracks FRG
07/90-05/92 including 3/11 FA Ft. Lewis Washington (attached to the A3/8FA 18th airborne corp during Desert Storm)

06/92-08/92 E 187 Med trainging detactement Ft. Sam Houston Texas

08/92-10/93 C/ 4FSB Ft. Carson Colorado
10/93-02/96 USAMeddac (Evans Army Community Hospital) Ft. Carson Colorado
03/96-03/02 B2/157 FA Colorado ANG

Good day

Here we go again dumbass how do you know I havent been to meps you dont so thank you. Me sitting here saying im busy and joinging the military doesnt make me a poser so thanks. You have a good night.

Whooaaaa lil dude, you guys can play Internet commando anyday, just please watch the language. Or start pm each other do the rest of us, who don't want to, don't have to see this.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back