Imagine If.......

KimberPB

I was playing Imagine if with some friends of mine this weekend. Well, the dice was rolled and the game piece ended on my name. My friend started reading the card.....
"Imagine if Paul was awakened in the middle of the night by a burglar. Would he/she...." She paused for a second and they all started laughing. Then another buddy says "Is there a choice that involves a gun and the bad guy getting a big surprise?" lol Gotta love friends!

Thought some of you may get a kick out this.

Nosterdomas and the BIBLE agree that 2012 is going to be scary.

Interestingly, the Mayan calendar...already shown to be remarkably accurate... doesn't go beyond December 23, 2012.

Interestingly, the Mayan calendar...already shown to be remarkably accurate... doesn't go beyond December 23, 2012.

The Mayan 2012 apocalypse prediction is a product of New-age BS artist José Arguelles, presumably as a way to sell books to a gullible public. Arguelles is the author of such brilliant scientific works as "Dreamspell: The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013" and a game/divinatory tool "Telektonon: The Talking Stone of Prophesy".

Please enjoy Penn and Teller as they tear up Link Removed as only they can.

Last edited:
choice

It that choice doesn't exist on the card, then it should.

They did have a choice of fight back. I think that was the only one all night that everyone matched! lol

It did open the door for a good chat about guns and self defense!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back