I'm on suspension, so mad!!!

Will a mod please check the IP addresses of WD and AH! to see if they reside near each other? Seems like AH! only posts when WD needs defending. Could be one and the same.Just sayin'...

Unless American Hero! is my mom, you'll find our ISP addresses are different.

Will a mod please check the IP addresses of WD and AH! to see if they reside near each other? Seems like AH! only posts when WD needs defending. Could be one and the same.Just sayin'...

Yes, please check and report what you find here Admin or Moderator. I have no issue with that. Some of these liberals don't like to hear the voices of Freedom and Justice.

Does it sound like Wild Dog needs help defending himself or others?

I'm never too busy to think. See post #98. That's what I think.
I may be wrong. I just thought it would be fun to see how you would react.
As far as being "condescending and disparaging" to you and AH!, I never intended to do that. You do that more than anyone.
If you want to continue portraying yourself as the anti-hero from a graphic novel and AH! want's to play along, then do it. I don't really care one way or another. You don't seem to be going anywhere and I'm not either. If I get tired of it I'll go somewhere else. Have a good day and try not to kill anybody. :smile:

Me, disparaging and condescending?

What I am is an alpha male who shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. Nothing more, nothing less.

Today, some punk teen ran off with a DVD copy of Timecop from the Best Buy at the mall. I opened fire, but he was fleet of foot and got away. The full-blooded apache we have on the payroll, Redfeather, tracked the thief to a house in the suburbs. Tonight, I'm going on a suicide mission, if I have too, to retrieve the stolen property and see justice served. Wish me luck.

Today, some punk teen ran off with a DVD copy of Timecop from the Best Buy at the mall. I opened fire, but he was fleet of foot and got away. The full-blooded apache we have on the payroll, Redfeather, tracked the thief to a house in the suburbs. Tonight, I'm going on a suicide mission, if I have too, to retrieve the stolen property and see justice served. Wish me luck.

Good luck, we are all counting on you mot Gecko dude. I heard someone call you that once but I can't quite put my finger on it.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back