I'm on suspension, so mad!!!

There are no warriors, IMHO, unless you are in the US Military or a Real LEO. You have no legal reason to shoot anyone, in the situations you profess. So I still think you are a LOON, living out a fantasy delusion where you are a hero, trying to compensate in your mind for your ineptness in life.

100% boot licker.

Sent from my SM-N920T using USA Carry mobile app

I want to thank you for your courage and commitment WD. I had to register here just to offer my praise. Some people just don't understand the warrior code that we live by to keep the scum off the streets. It's a burden that few are willing and/or capable to carry.

Keep up the good work.

I want to thank you for your courage and commitment WD. I had to register here just to offer my praise. Some people just don't understand the warrior code that we live by to keep the scum off the streets. It's a burden that few are willing and/or capable to carry.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you, sir. You truly live up to your username.

Son, you may have time to waste watching dumb, stoner comedies all day, but I'm too busy making against those that deserve it.

If your story is true, then post the police report. And don't say there wasn't any. If you shot someone in a mall with witnesses present, there would have involved the police and a report.

If your story is true, then post the police report. And don't say there wasn't any. If you shot someone in a mall with witnesses present, there would have involved the police and a report.
First, son, you need to calm down a little. I can feel your emotion emitting off the screen like radiation. That can't be healthy.

Second, I don't answer to you. Never have, never will. Third, why would the police have shown up? Inside the mall we are the law. We investigate, detain, and arrest. Any reports written would have been by us and since we're not a government agency good luck getting a F.O.I.A.

There are no warriors, IMHO, unless you are in the US Military or a Real LEO.[\QUOTE]

658160b46b1b693e24f168cb066bb754.jpg

Does it hurt to be as stupid as you are?
Move been here for a while and I honestly can say that I don't think I've seen anyone denser than you during my time here..

Looks very much like some are too ignorant to realize they are making an absolute fool out of themselves every time they post... Even when multiple people have pointed it out to them time and time again.... I dont wish anyone to be forbidden the right to be armed, but some show themselves to be too senile to tell the difference between reality and satire and hence, a danger to everyone around them.... and NO SR9, I am not talking about Wild dog... I am talking about YOU...

It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged.

Hey Wild Dog - have you considered getting a job in the whitehouse or senate ? Maybe you could help The Donald by cleaning things up !:nhl_checking: :crazy_pilot: :jester:

Hey Wild Dog - have you considered getting a job in the whitehouse or senate ? Maybe you could help The Donald by cleaning things up !:nhl_checking: :crazy_pilot: :jester:

I could help Trump build his wall. Only we'd use the bodies of the dirtbags I've put down as brick and mortar.

Took me a moment to realize this is satire.
It took that long?

You're lucky you were only suspended and not fired. Do you know how much work and how much it costs to drain the fountain, sanitize it, refill it and get it back in spec after a body bleeding out has been in it?!?!!!
LOL, When I read this post my mind flashed back to the Caddy Shack movie when they had to clean out and sanitize the pool.
I thought of the Porky's sequel.

Whoa.... that's quite a leap!!! The imaginary perp was running with stolen goods, not advancing toward a family, nor shooting backwards toward the OP. According to the OP, running from the store with stolen property...period.

So, where have you ever gotten training that running with stolen property is an immediate threat to your or anyone else's life.
Whoa.... that's quite a leap!!!

As there was no mention in the OP's fiction of a gun in the perps hand, where have you received training that condoned shooting someone in the back for stolen property.

Not to mention brandishing when confronted by other bystanders.

And you have the audacity to criticize someone else's training?

Instead of resorting to name calling (which there is far too much of in this forum)...maybe you should actually read the original post.
Maybe you should actually realize that what he posted was quite a leap, just as you said it was. As in.....deliberately......deliberately quite a leap.

I don't know which is more funnier: the OP with his obvious over-the-top story or the idiots here that don't realize it's a joke!
Yeah, that.

Well, it seems my new job with the armored car service has fit me like a glove. They've partnered me up with "Mad Man" O'Malley who, company legend says, has killed over 50 people in the line of duty. It also turns out we have legal authority to execute anyone who interferes with our job in anyway because we are protecting money vital to the most important country on the planet. Plus, chicks seem to love the uniform I can barely keep them off of me.

Well, it seems my new job with the armored car service has fit me like a glove. They've partnered me up with "Mad Man" O'Malley who, company legend says, has killed over 50 people in the line of duty. It also turns out we have legal authority to execute anyone who interferes with our job in anyway because we are protecting money vital to the most important country on the planet. Plus, chicks seem to love the uniform I can barely keep them off of me.

Good for you. When I worked at Home Depot in loss prevention (the only department trained to carry in store) we had to deal with all types of dirt bags trying to steal everything from power tools to copper pipe to paint thinner. After receiving top scores in marksmanship and archery I was placed in our districts busiest store so we had an interrogation room in the basement. It came in handy when we discovered there was an armed band of ex Depot employees who kept our prized and coveted orange aprons AFTER they dishonored our creed and got fired. After a crime spree at the other local Home Depots where they brazenly put back on our sacred uniform and walked out with stolen goods they tried my store once.

Once.

Good for you. When I worked at Home Depot in loss prevention (the only department trained to carry in store) we had to deal with all types of dirt bags trying to steal everything from power tools to copper pipe to paint thinner. After receiving top scores in marksmanship and archery I was placed in our districts busiest store so we had an interrogation room in the basement. It came in handy when we discovered there was an armed band of ex Depot employees who kept our prized and coveted orange aprons AFTER they dishonored our creed and got fired. After a crime spree at the other local Home Depots where they brazenly put back on our sacred uniform and walked out with stolen goods they tried my store once.

Once.

DUDE!!!! I was there when you took them down!!!!! I saw everything!!!! , well, as much as you would expect someone to see while hiding under the toilet display, with the lid down, on the other end of the store.... But, I now shop Home Depot with confidence knowing you are there to protect us!

Once.

Private security is a small world, so when a player makes waves I hear about it. Not only am I aware of the incident you're speaking of, but I even changed my tactics because of it. If we ever met, I would be honored to buy you a beer.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back