I'm on suspension, so mad!!!

Absolute horseshit. If a threat is shooting at me while running away, he will get slugs into his back. If he is advancing towards my family, away from me, he will get slugs in his back. End of story.

Sent from my SM-N920T using USA Carry mobile app

Whoa.... that's quite a leap!!! The imaginary perp was running with stolen goods, not advancing toward a family, nor shooting backwards toward the OP. According to the OP, running from the store with stolen property...period.

So, where have you ever gotten training that running with stolen property is an immediate threat to your or anyone else's life. As there was no mention in the OP's fiction of a gun in the perps hand, where have you received training that condoned shooting someone in the back for stolen property. Not to mention brandishing when confronted by other bystanders.

And you have the audacity to criticize someone else's training? Instead of resorting to name calling (which there is far too much of in this forum)...maybe you should actually read the original post.

Whoa.... that's quite a leap!!! The imaginary perp was running with stolen goods, not advancing toward a family, nor shooting backwards toward the OP. According to the OP, running from the store with stolen property...period.

So, where have you ever gotten training that running with stolen property is an immediate threat to your or anyone else's life. As there was no mention in the OP's fiction of a gun in the perps hand, where have you received training that condoned shooting someone in the back for stolen property. Not to mention brandishing when confronted by other bystanders.

And you have the audacity to criticize someone else's training? Instead of resorting to name calling (which there is far too much of in this forum)...maybe you should actually read the original post.
You just wasted an entire post telling someone off for something they didnt say..... perhaps you should go read the POST HE QUOTED first? before running your mouth off...

I for one, feel much better knowing someone is out there standing for truth, justice and the American way! Carry on, sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one, feel much better knowing someone is out there standing for truth, justice and the American way! Carry on, sir!

WD has a delusional "superman" syndrome. It is also known as vigilantism. It is also illegal and considered to be a mental disorder in most states.

Shoplifters are the lowest of the low. Even pedophiles and terrorists pay for their flatscreens. One dead shoplifter is a win for the good guys as far as I'm concerned.

My interview with the armored truck company went well. I brought my shotgun with me to show my commitment to the way of the warrior (plus I find having a shotgun helps in negotiations. When you don't like what the other person has to say, you can point it at them. Luckily, I didn't have to do it for the interview). I was offered the job on the spot, I start to tomorrow. Wish me luck my friends.

Shooting anyone in the back is a no-no from all firearms training.

Get over it jrs. This is what I responded too. The OP is a story teller, I couldn't care what he has to say, SR9 is a fool, and it seems you are right there holding his hand.

You just wasted an entire post telling someone off for something they didnt say..... perhaps you should go read the POST HE QUOTED first? before running your mouth off...

No kidding man.

Sent from my SM-N920T using USA Carry mobile app

I don't know which is more funnier: the OP with his obvious over-the-top story or the idiots here that don't realize it's a joke!

Then let's hear it from Wild Dog. Are you a joke or are you just a loon? Fess up!
I don't answer to you. But just this one time I will humor you, if only out of pity.

I am neither joke nor loon, but a warrior. When I strapped on my guns I took an oath. An oath to myself, and to Lady Justice, that for however long dirtbags walked the steets, so would I. I would stalk them just as they stalked their victims, and exterminate them like the cockroaches they are.

There, is that a definitive enough answer for you?

There are no warriors, IMHO, unless you are in the US Military or a Real LEO. You have no legal reason to shoot anyone, in the situations you profess. So I still think you are a LOON, living out a fantasy delusion where you are a hero, trying to compensate in your mind for your ineptness in life.

There are no warriors, IMHO, unless you are in the US Military or a Real LEO. You have no legal reason to shoot anyone, in the situations you profess. So I still think you are a LOON, living out a fantasy delusion where you are a hero, trying to compensate in your mind for your ineptness in life.
I understand your cynicism, in this world heroes fail and idols fall. But know this, this dog is locked, loaded, and ready to make scumbags dead. Justice is coming, pray you're on the right side.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back