I'm on suspension, so mad!!!

Wild Dog

Banned
It happened yesterday at work. Since I've joined this site I've been employed by five different malls, I've been fired or quit from each for...particular reasons. My current employer, I thought, was going to be the perfect fit. Boy, was I wrong.

It began as I saw a man running out of the Sears with a handful of merchandise, the LP agent behind him yelling for him to stop. Realizing drastic action was needed, I stepped in to take control and put things five by five. Initially, my supervisor forbade me from carrying firearms on duty. But my constant preaching of the 2nd amendment and invocation of the Tree of Liberty caused his eventual relent. So I armed myself and, while on duty, favored a .357 Colt Python with a 6" barrel.

Seeing the shoplifter flee made my blood boil and I drew my weapon. I knew the LP agent couldn't catch him in time, but my .357 could. I took careful aim, exhaled, and squeezed the trigger. Flame and lead exploded from the barrel, sending death hurtling toward the dirtbag. I hit him directly between the shoulder blades. He jerked, and fell over over the railing of the second floor and landed into the wishing fountain. As I looked at his felled body, I could see life still in him. He tried to thrash and pull himself from the water but I knew his spinal cord had been severed. He could do nothing but drown. I felt a wave of satisfaction wash over me with the realization that I had just made the world a little better place.

All around me I could hear the terrified screams of families who had witnessed my heroic battle. They were, no doubt, terrified of the piece of filth I had just ventilated. I tried to allay their fears by explaining he was dead. I even fired a few rounds into the shoplifter's corpse to accentuate my point. But their cries continued. As I tried to deal with the situation, an angry shopper confronted me. Screaming at me for terrifying his family. I point my gun at his face and told him to back up. He accused me of not having the balls to shoot him.

I lowered my gun and shoved it into his crotch. I told him that in a few moments he wouldn't have the balls. I cocked the hammer to further make my point. He wisely chose to back off. A few minutes later, my supervisor called me into his office. He made me rip off the cloth badge from my uniform and turn in the cloth badge I kept in my wallet. I was suspended!!! For doing my job, what BS!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Those ungrateful sheep! Just wait, they will be begging you to come back when they are over-run with lowlife maggots.

Nice piece of literature. If, in fact, you actually did all that, you would be writing this on a piece of toilet paper from your jail cell. First, there was NO threat to your or others lives. Next, you shot him in the back. Firing additional shots? Then, brandishing your weapon at a bystander/witness?

You would obviously be in jail if all that is true. You do need to work on your literary style and this will have to be lengthened to fill a couple hundred pages to be published as a novel.

Good luck on your literary career.

Those ungrateful sheep! Just wait, they will be begging you to come back when they are over-run with lowlife maggots.

You've got that right, brotha. When the pedophiles, dealers, and mercs take over the mall, my supervisor will regret his decision.

Hey with all your qualifications, including the alacrity of decision making, there will be no problem finding an even better venue for your expertise.

Your training, skill and courage are commensurate to a much more demanding career, as we all know.

Your boss will come crawling back to you have moved on to where you are more appreciated. You can tell him "I upped my income, up yours".

Keep on keeping all of us safe! Never waver!

It happened yesterday at work. Since I've joined this site I've been employed by five different malls, I've been fired or quit from each for...particular reasons. My current employer, I thought, was going to be the perfect fit. Boy, was I wrong.

It began as I saw a man running out of the Sears with a handful of merchandise, the LP agent behind him yelling for him to stop. Realizing drastic action was needed, I stepped in to take control and put things five by five. Initially, my supervisor forbade me from carrying firearms on duty. But my constant preaching of the 2nd amendment and invocation of the Tree of Liberty caused his eventual relent. So I armed myself and, while on duty, favored a .357 Colt Python with a 6" barrel.

Seeing the shoplifter flee made my blood boil and I drew my weapon. I knew the LP agent couldn't catch him in time, but my .357 could. I took careful aim, exhaled, and squeezed the trigger. Flame and lead exploded from the barrel, sending death hurtling toward the dirtbag. I hit him directly between the shoulder blades. He jerked, and fell over over the railing of the second floor and landed into the wishing fountain. As I looked at his felled body, I could see life still in him. He tried to thrash and pull himself from the water but I knew his spinal cord had been severed. He could do nothing but drown. I felt a wave of satisfaction wash over me with the realization that I had just made the world a little better place.

All around me I could hear the terrified screams of families who had witnessed my heroic battle. They were, no doubt, terrified of the piece of filth I had just ventilated. I tried to allay their fears by explaining he was dead. I even fired a few rounds into the shoplifter's corpse to accentuate my point. But their cries continued. As I tried to deal with the situation, an angry shopper confronted me. Screaming at me for terrifying his family. I point my gun at his face and told him to back up. He accused me of not having the balls to shoot him.

I lowered my gun and shoved it into his crotch. I told him that in a few moments he wouldn't have the balls. I cocked the hammer to further make my point. He wisely chose to back off. A few minutes later, my supervisor called me into his office. He made me rip off the cloth badge from my uniform and turn in the cloth badge I kept in my wallet. I was suspended!!! For doing my job, what BS!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Took me a moment to realize this is satire.

He jerked, and fell over over the railing of the second floor and landed into the wishing fountain.

You're lucky you were only suspended and not fired. Do you know how much work and how much it costs to drain the fountain, sanitize it, refill it and get it back in spec after a body bleeding out has been in it?!?!!!

You're lucky you were only suspended and not fired. Do you know how much work and how much it costs to drain the fountain, sanitize it, refill it and get it back in spec after a body bleeding out has been in it?!?!!!

LOL, When I read this post my mind flashed back to the Caddy Shack movie when they had to clean out and sanitize the pool.

Took me a moment to realize this is satire.

Satire? Satire?! SATIRE!!!

I faced a high pressure situation in an urban, combat, retail center. I've spilled blood, and have had my blood spilled, so shoppers like you can enjoy your latte's in peace. Some respect is in order.

The way I see it, that's the cost of doing business in a warzone.

I will have to agree with jrs. If this little story is true, you broke several laws and should be in jail. Shooting anyone in the back is a no-no from all firearms training. You have just proven why "Mall Cops" aren't and shouldn't be allowed to carry on duty. You could have wounded or killed by-standers, including children. All for the sake of acting out your "want to be cop fantasies". You are obviously out of a job for the right reasons. I just hope I or my family, never shop at a mall where you "work". The fact that you have bee fired from 5 mall cop jobs speaks volumes. You are a Loon.

I think I'm through with mall security, for the time being anyway. Tomorrow I have an interview with an armored truck company, they seem like they would appreciate having a real gunman on the payroll. Wish me luck.

Shooting anyone in the back is a no-no from all firearms training.

Absolute horseshit. If a threat is shooting at me while running away, he will get slugs into his back. If he is advancing towards my family, away from me, he will get slugs in his back. End of story.

Sent from my SM-N920T using USA Carry mobile app

Then again, what kind of training can SR9 get out of Delaware? L.o.l.

Sent from my SM-N920T using USA Carry mobile app

You are a Loon.
Loon?

What I am is a man who lives by a simple code: If you're guilty, you're dead. That shoplifter was guilty, now he's dead. If that makes me a loon then I don't want to know what sanity looks like.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back