I'm on suspension, so mad!!!

WRONG! I served in the US military as did all my family. I have bought and paid for 2 homes and never shop at Family Dollar. My house is mine, bought and paid for and doesn't have a basement. Although, I thank you for your service, but think you are backing the wrong guy here. I worked my way up from a high school diploma to the US Military, college courses and training in sales service and purchasing for a major US corporation, and am now retired, where I spend my days tending livestock, hunting and fishing. Life has been good because I worked for it. I'm sure that the FBI and US Marines all send their people to Family Dollar for the crack training they give. Or maybe they just have the munchies, and need some Cheese Doodles.
So tell me, my friend, did you always have a knack for displaying this degree of ignorance or did you spend years perfecting your craft? The training given by Family Dollar is top notch, their counter-intelligence and sniper schools are second to none. I suggest you learn what you speak about before you open your mouth, lest you continue embarrassing yourself.

A noble endeavor and I suggest you take some back-up. Someone like O'Malleys cousins, someone who already has skin in the game. They'll be looking for payback and it's only fair to allow them to repay the injustice done to thier family. As you already know crackheads like to bite like something out of a horror pic so put them down quickly.

I'd like to come myself but my new gig at Family Dollar doesn't give time off until i've served at least two months and dirt napped two felons. News has spread in the community that i'm at Family Dollar now though so the dirtbags haven't summoned the courage to test my store yet. If you ask though I won't waste a second to ditch this job and come help you dispense justice. I have an open job offer at Big Lots.
Tonight, I make my move tonight. If I'm still alive to continue posting then you know the will of good men reigns supreme.

Go soak your head in a fountain somewhere Wild Dog. Maybe you will cool off. This kind of literature gives all us law abiding gun toters a bad name. I won't grace this drivel with a critique as it doesn't deserve the effort.

Go back and read post #21.

Yea, I bet $10 I know exactly the word you're thinking right now!!!

Seems if one researches Family Dollar Stores web sites you will find out that they do not employ armed guards in the stores, and use security cameras. Those cameras, according to past employees are used for watching employees more often that customers. They employee unarmed "security guards" at their distribution centers for the purpose of "night watchmen" and checking trucks goin in and out of the centers.
This is the job description, from Family Dollars own web site, for Security Guard:

Security Guard - Assists the security supervisor with the daily activities of the operations. Secures grounds of Family Dollar warehouse, maintains reports, performs regular inspections of Distribution Center and checks trucks in and out according to procedures.

No mention of any Training for Armed Guards on any Family Dollar web site.

Seems if one researches Family Dollar Stores web sites you will find out that they do not employ armed guards in the stores, and use security cameras. Those cameras, according to past employees are used for watching employees more often that customers. They employee unarmed "security guards" at their distribution centers for the purpose of "night watchmen" and checking trucks goin in and out of the centers.
This is the job description, from Family Dollars own web site, for Security Guard:

Security Guard - Assists the security supervisor with the daily activities of the operations. Secures grounds of Family Dollar warehouse, maintains reports, performs regular inspections of Distribution Center and checks trucks in and out according to procedures.

Dude! Do you spend Saturday mornings talking about how unrealistic Bugs Bunny cartoons are? Let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! Do you spend Saturday mornings talking about how unrealistic Bugs Bunny cartoons are? Let it go.

Oh, you mean Wild Duesh is a cartoon? Ok. I'm going on a 2 week vacation, so you all can rant against each other, just to keep in practice til I get back. And, as Arnold says," I'll Be Back!"

I took care of business. I avenged O'Malley.

Each armored vehicle is fully equipped with military grade weaponry. I first used the RPG to let my presence be felt. After blowing up most of the front of the crackhouse, I then grabbed my belt fed BAR. A couple of plainclothes narcs, who were probably conducting surveillance on the place, ordered me to drop my weapon. I pointed the BAR at them and told them that this was armored courier business, and that they should get back to their cars and leave this to the professionals.

I then lit the crackhouse up, after I ran out of ammo for the BAR I grabbed my tried and true remington 870, along with my .500 S&W at my hip and a few hand grenades, and entered the battlefront. I proceeded to shoot at anything that moved. The house was full of addicts and most shoplifted to feed their habit, shoplifting is a crime I cannot abide by.

As I made my way through the house, racking up an impressive body count, I finally found the dirtbag I sought. I drew my pistol and put a bullet through each knee cap and dragged him out onto the street. Retrieving a bottle of Jack Daniels from my car, I took a swig before dumping the remainder on him. Lighting a cigar, I took a few puffs before tossing the lit match on him. The degenerate went up like a ford pinto.

Going home, I felt a sense of emptiness. Unsure what to do with my life, my phone rang, it was the mall. Since my dismissal the murder rate went up 700% and the rape rate went up 800%. They needed me, they needed the Wild Dog, and they were going to get him.

You really like making yourself foolish, I see.

Of course Family Dollar isn't going to put that on their website. A position in their security academy is by appointment only, if you haven't been contacted by them then guess what, you don't have what it takes. Do you think the CIA puts "we handle wetwork" on their website? Get real dude.

I know for a fact that their training lasts for two years and makes BUD/S look like kiddie camp.

Oh, you mean Wild Duesh is a cartoon? Ok. I'm going on a 2 week vacation, so you all can rant against each other, just to keep in practice til I get back. And, as Arnold says," I'll Be Back!"

First off, it's spelled douche. Second, I'm the real deal, remember that.

I took care of business. I avenged O'Malley.

Each armored vehicle is fully equipped with military grade weaponry. I first used the RPG to let my presence be felt. After blowing up most of the front of the crackhouse, I then grabbed my belt fed BAR. A couple of plainclothes narcs, who were probably conducting surveillance on the place, ordered me to drop my weapon. I pointed the BAR at them and told them that this was armored courier business, and that they should get back to their cars and leave this to the professionals.

I then lit the crackhouse up, after I ran out of ammo for the BAR I grabbed my tried and true remington 870, along with my .500 S&W at my hip and a few hand grenades, and entered the battlefront. I proceeded to shoot at anything that moved. The house was full of addicts and most shoplifted to feed their habit, shoplifting is a crime I cannot abide by.

As I made my way through the house, racking up an impressive body count, I finally found the dirtbag I sought. I drew my pistol and put a bullet through each knee cap and dragged him out onto the street. Retrieving a bottle of Jack Daniels from my car, I took a swig before dumping the remainder on him. Lighting a cigar, I took a few puffs before tossing the lit match on him. The degenerate went up like a ford pinto.

Going home, I felt a sense of emptiness. Unsure what to do with my life, my phone rang, it was the mall. Since my dismissal the murder rate went up 700% and the rape rate went up 800%. They needed me, they needed the Wild Dog, and they were going to get him.

It was only a matter of time until the mall came crawling back. Like they ever had a chance without you. I have a sister you should meet. She's also in security part time between her modeling jobs. She once helped me thwart a sleeper cell at my 7-Eleven gig with a well aimed shot and her trusted knife. It was one of my early details so I didn't have the training or experience that could land me a premium job like my Family Dollar gig.

Once again though I am inspired by your heroism and continue to be your friend and fan. Keep up the good work WD, we are all counting on you.

There is no Family Dollar security training academy except in you loser brain. We all know where the CIA academy is. It's not a secret. You are a phony. Loser!

There is no Family Dollar security training academy except in you loser brain. We all know where the CIA academy is. It's not a secret. You are a phony. Loser!

I thought you said you were going on a two week vacation. Hmmmm, first you slander a great American like Wild Dog and now you're caught in an outright lie. Be careful Wild Dog, he's obviously a communist plant sent to unravel the fabric of American manhood!

You sound as though you have let bitterness enter your heart and take control of your life. Look, I'm sorry you didn't have what it takes to join Family Dollar Security, most people don't. But don't come here, sounding like a petulant child, because you didn't make the cut.

I thought you said you were going on a two week vacation. Hmmmm, first you slander a great American like Wild Dog and now you're caught in an outright lie. Be careful Wild Dog, he's obviously a communist plant sent to unravel the fabric of American manhood!

I'm starting to think you're right. His words are not those of a man who loves our American system of capitalism.

Howdy,

Not only that, but SR9'said he was retired so if you're retired how can you take a vacation?!?!

You can take a trip but not a vacation.

Anywho........

Keep up the Good Fight WD and AH!!!!

You da Man!

Paul

Nice story bro. You writing this from jail?

A cute reply but you wouldn't even be able to make it to breakfast without Patriots like Wild Dog defending our freedom and protecting us from the trash that would like nothing more than to make you a victim. Some people have a calling, a singular purpose in life that drives them every day. I thank God that we have people like him to keep us safe in a dangerous world.

The next time you go to a mall and see a security guard you should stop and thank them for thier service to our country. You could learn a lot from thier sacrifice.

Will a mod please check the IP addresses of WD and AH! to see if they reside near each other? Seems like AH! only posts when WD needs defending. Could be one and the same.Just sayin'...

My first day back to the mall proved interesting, to say the least.

Wanting to announce my presence with a bang, I put on a MasterChief costume and stood in the Gamestop like I was a mannequin. I had my remington 870 resting behind me. I didn't have to wait long. Observing some tweaker looking guy stuff a game in his jacket, I made my move. Standing between him and the exit, I pointed my shotgun at him. The weed of crime bears bitter fruit, and it was time to harvest. I ordered him to put the game down, but he stood their frozen with a surprised look on his face. Not following my verbal commands, I took that as aggression and opened fire.

My weapon was loaded with slugs, and I drilled a large hole right through his guts. The round passed through him and struck the cash register. The thief collapsed to the floor and tried in vain to crawl for the exit, no dice because I proceeded to put the shotgun to the back of his head and splatter his final thoughts over all the families in my vicinity.

It felt good to be back.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back