I'm on suspension, so mad!!!

Private security is a small world, so when a player makes waves I hear about it. Not only am I aware of the incident you're speaking of, but I even changed my tactics because of it. If we ever met, I would be honored to buy you a beer.

I'd like to do the same fellow patriot. I wonder if we'd get much peace though with all of the Eagles that would undoubtably come to perch near us and the groupies our kind drives to tears and screaming. You are a beacon to all of us freedom loving Americans so keep fighting the good fight.

Go soak your head in a fountain somewhere Wild Dog. Maybe you will cool off. This kind of literature gives all us law abiding gun toters a bad name. I won't grace this drivel with a critique as it doesn't deserve the effort.

I'd like to do the same fellow patriot. I wonder if we'd get much peace though with all of the Eagles that would undoubtably come to perch near us and the groupies our kind drives to tears and screaming. You are a beacon to all of us freedom loving Americans so keep fighting the good fight.
The sun has set and night once again darkens the street. In the distance I can hear a wolf howling into the night, I know how he feels. Soon I'll be back out their patrolling the alleyways and street corners all in search of dirtbags to ventilate. For the longest time I thought I was alone in this fight, in this world. I nearly allowed the hopelessness to crush me because, after all, how much difference can one man make? Now, I realize I am no longer just one man alone in this battle, now we are two.

As for being bothered by the groupies...

Go soak your head in a fountain somewhere Wild Dog. Maybe you will cool off. This kind of literature gives all us law abiding gun toters a bad name. I won't grace this drivel with a critique as it doesn't deserve the effort.
Sir, your bitterness and petty jealousy wafts off you and fills the air with it's pungent odor. Like raw offal in my mouth, I'm filled with an overwhelming urge to vomit it all out. You, sir, need to take your toxic attitude elsewhere...warriors be playing here.

You should delete your sig line

Howdy WD,

Keep up the Good Fight Budddy!

Warriors like you need to keep the streets safe for all the sheeple out there.

Don't let the haters rain on your parade!

Paul

Howdy WD,

Keep up the Good Fight Budddy!

Warriors like you need to keep the streets safe for all the sheeple out there.

Don't let the haters rain on your parade!

Paul

Thank you, my friend, you're like my rock who keeps from going over the edge. I value your insight.

My career as an armored car guard is over. It started out so promising, I was partnered up with 'Mad Man' O'Malley, and we got along well. O'Malley had wanted to be a cop but was never hired, he claimed "politics." We would always start our day at Dunkin' Donuts, listen to the scanner and back-up the cops on calls, and handle traffic stops. It all fell apart yesterday.

We made our usual pick-up at the bank but, as luck would have it, was in the process of being robbed. We found ourselves faced with seven armed bandits. The bank manager was pleading with us to just get out of the way because the money was insured. O'Malley took a drink from his flask.

"The money may be insured," said O'Malley "But their ***es sure ain't. Kill 'em all, boyo."

Taking my cue, we opened fire simultaneously. Our world erupted into a kaleidoscope of muzzle flashes, gunshots, and the dying screams of dirtbags. Overwhelmed by sound and flash I began to shoot at anything that moved. When the smoke finally cleared, six maggots were ventilated and three customers were wounded. I looked over my shoulder and saw O'Malley, dead. The final POS made his escape. I could only fire my gun into the ceiling in impotent rage.

When my supervisor showed up he called me a "menace" and fired me on the spot.

I'm lost now, and have no idea what to do.

The sun will rise tomorrow to find my flag flying at half-staff. 2/05/2016. Never Forget.

Thank you.

Last night I decided to take it to the enemy. One scumbag was on the loose but I didn't know where to find him. But I had an idea who did. The bank manager seemed a little off during the robbery, like he wanted the thieves to get away. I decided it was time to have a little chat with him. A credit card and people search website gave me his address. Deciding it was time to cowboy up, I broke into the armored car service that had employed me, put on my uniform, and helped myself to an armored vehicle.

Pulling up to the bank manager's house I weighed my options. Should I play it cool or rush in like the terminator. To hell with it, I decided, no one lives forever.

Hitting the gas I drove full speed into the bank manager's house, smashing through the front wall. He was sitting at dinner with his family when I heroically made my entrance. I rushed from my vehicle and a well aimed shot from my shotgun disintegrated his right knee. A quick session of "enhanced interrogation" got the answers I was looking for. He had set up the robbery to not only line his own pockets but to also use this incident to make gun ownership look bad. He also gave the location of the crackhouse where I could find the last robber.

Enraged by his actions, I dragged him to his bathroom and told him to remember the face of O'Malley as I proceeded to drown him in his own toilet.

It was time to finish this.

My condolences for the loss of your partner, he sounded like a good man.

On another note, are you willing to relocate? After A proper time to grieve of course.

There are a few malls here in New Hampshire that could use someone like you. They are fairly close to the Massachusetts border so there is plenty of " trash" to be taken care of.

If you are interested let me know and I will put in a good word with the captain for you.

Regards

Howdy,

A shotgun blast to the knee is a great way to make a scumbag talk.

If they start to "clam up" you can get them to talking again by pouring salt into their wound.

Paul

Thank you.

Last night I decided to take it to the enemy. One scumbag was on the loose but I didn't know where to find him. But I had an idea who did. The bank manager seemed a little off during the robbery, like he wanted the thieves to get away. I decided it was time to have a little chat with him. A credit card and people search website gave me his address. Deciding it was time to cowboy up, I broke into the armored car service that had employed me, put on my uniform, and helped myself to an armored vehicle.

Pulling up to the bank manager's house I weighed my options. Should I play it cool or rush in like the terminator. To hell with it, I decided, no one lives forever.

Hitting the gas I drove full speed into the bank manager's house, smashing through the front wall. He was sitting at dinner with his family when I heroically made my entrance. I rushed from my vehicle and a well aimed shot from my shotgun disintegrated his right knee. A quick session of "enhanced interrogation" got the answers I was looking for. He had set up the robbery to not only line his own pockets but to also use this incident to make gun ownership look bad. He also gave the location of the crackhouse where I could find the last robber.

Enraged by his actions, I dragged him to his bathroom and told him to remember the face of O'Malley as I proceeded to drown him in his own toilet.

It was time to finish this.

A noble endeavor and I suggest you take some back-up. Someone like O'Malleys cousins, someone who already has skin in the game. They'll be looking for payback and it's only fair to allow them to repay the injustice done to thier family. As you already know crackheads like to bite like something out of a horror pic so put them down quickly.

I'd like to come myself but my new gig at Family Dollar doesn't give time off until i've served at least two months and dirt napped two felons. News has spread in the community that i'm at Family Dollar now though so the dirtbags haven't summoned the courage to test my store yet. If you ask though I won't waste a second to ditch this job and come help you dispense justice. I have an open job offer at Big Lots.

Really? At your age? Family Dollar and Big Lots is the best you can do? What a loser. Willing to bet that won't last long either.

Really? At your age? Family Dollar and Big Lots is the best you can do? What a loser. Willing to bet that won't last long either.

Show's what you know, son. Family Dollar wrote the book on private security. Their officers are some of the best trained in the world. Everything, from using the pit maneuver to take down shoplifters who've made it to their cars, to handling high, risk hostage situations.

You have an issue with Family Dollar? A lot of hard working Americans shop and work at Family Dollar and appreciate the value and security we provide. Who are you to thumb your nose at us? I live in a plush 2 bedroom apartment with 5 roommates while I bet you still live in your mothers basement.

Who is the loser now? Yeah, I thought so.

You have an issue with Family Dollar? A lot of hard working Americans shop and work at Family Dollar and appreciate the value and security we provide. Who are you to thumb your nose at us? I live in a plush 2 bedroom apartment with 5 roommates while I bet you still live in your mothers basement.

Who is the loser now? Yeah, I thought so.
WRONG! I served in the US military as did all my family. I have bought and paid for 2 homes and never shop at Family Dollar. My house is mine, bought and paid for and doesn't have a basement. Although, I thank you for your service, but think you are backing the wrong guy here. I worked my way up from a high school diploma to the US Military, college courses and training in sales service and purchasing for a major US corporation, and am now retired, where I spend my days tending livestock, hunting and fishing. Life has been good because I worked for it. I'm sure that the FBI and US Marines all send their people to Family Dollar for the crack training they give. Or maybe they just have the munchies, and need some Cheese Doodles.

OH hell...the basement thing again.....Dang, has Sten created an alter ego or two...pathetic..... SR9...thank you for your service sir.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back