I'm Back! Whoohooo

KimberPB

Got home late last night from an amazing weekend. Our whitewater rafting bachelor party was a blast. :bdaybiggrin:

Here are a few pics from the trip. Enjoy.

Here are the boys!

BachelorParty006.jpg

Here is a 5 foot drop we ran on day one. If you notice we are all looking over our shoulders..... Lets back it in boys! (We found running it backwards was A LOT more fun! lol)

BachelorParty051.jpg

BachelorParty053.jpg

Were'd everyone go??

BachelorParty054.jpg

There we are.....

BachelorParty055.jpg

BachelorParty057.jpg

Here is 7 foot falls we ran on day 2. Figured we'd better run it forward!

BachelorParty037.jpg

And for your enjoyment pleasure me getting thrown from the raft. (Our guide forgot to give the get down command)

BachelorParty041.jpg

BachelorParty045.jpg

BachelorParty047.jpg

I bet the water was cold but adrenaline kept you warm. :icon_cheesygrin: We do have some good rafting in SC though. It looks like everyone had a ball...

I bet the water was cold but adrenaline kept you warm. :icon_cheesygrin: We do have some good rafting in SC though. It looks like everyone had a ball...

Ya we had a blast and the scenery was beautiful. We took the 2 day trip on the chattooga river running sections 3 and 4 with wildwater rafting. Then stayed in a cabin at the Dillard house on Sunday night. It really was a wonderful time.

Last edited:
That looks like fun. Glad you made it back ok. Now you have to come up here so we can do the new river.

That looks like fun. Glad you made it back ok. Now you have to come up here so we can do the new river.

Ya I'm hooked! Not that I need another hobby but it was a blast. We were all talking on the way home and decided that we needed to make this a yearly thing.

It would be nice to go see everyone in WV and run the new river.

Did you eat at the Dillard house? I try to go there a couple times a year to eat. They load the table down and you eat what and as much as you want.

Did you eat at the Dillard house? I try to go there a couple times a year to eat. They load the table down and you eat what and as much as you want.

Yep. I think one of the waitresses laughed at me cause they started setting down food and without thinking I said "Holy Cow." But it was very good food and a ton of it. I really can not think of one thing I would have changed this weekend. Everything from the drive up, the rafting, camping, Dillard house, and drive back were all fun.

looks like so much fun. everytime I have had a chance to go white water rafting for some reason or another it didn't happen.. glad you had fun.

Great pics and looks like a great time. I only have the rivers of Michigan. Welcome back glad trip went well.

DJ58

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back