Illinois Shooting

Looks like we have another shooting this time at a department store in Tinley Park, Illinois. Ugg....

Link Removed

Thats why When I'm by myself and it's a normal work day i'm usually carring the 5 shot .357 revolver. BUt if I am going to a mall, busy place or out with the wife I pack the xd45.
I love the internet but it just makes you realize that SHTF all over the country. Are we getting copycat shootings in malls? Mabey the sicko's are thinking twice about churches because some might have armed security on staff. I'm sure happy my local mall has armed off duty local cops working. It would take them about 1 1/2 minutes to sprint from one end to the next, but at least they're armed.
And ok, i've got to the the first to ask. Was it a "gun free zone?" ok, i said it...now i feel better.

I hate it when this kind of thing happens.I am angered and saddened to know what kind of animals we have running around in our society.I hope this piece of sh%& is caught soon.God be with the families of the victims.
THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD ALL ALWAYS BE ARMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

Chicago shootings

When are people going to learn that "Gun Free Zones" are nothing more than a slaughter house? :mad:

Some people will never get it and others don't care. I guess the shooter did not know that the Peoples Republic of Chicago does not allow him to carry a gun.

You know who is to blame for this kind of thing,don't you?Obviously the piece of chickenshit that commited the crime,but there are others to blame.I blame the power hungry and/or stupid politicians that keep saying that no guns = no crime,and try to take guns away from everypody.I blame the liberal mass media,who continually spouts anti-gun propaganda.I blame the ignorant who refuse to learn and the lazy who refuse to do any work so they always vote in the liberal politicians who promise to take care of them.I blame all of these people.They have caused this as much as the subhuman mongrel who actually murders somebody.The blood of these victims is on the hands of Senators McCarthy and Clinton,Rosie O'Donnel and Jesse Jackson and Michael Moore(on) and George Clooney,KHOU,NBC,MSNBC,CNN,ect.
...ok,I'm alright now.
:mad:

I'am surprised that Hillary or Obama has not jumped on this gut wagon, promising that if they are elected, guns will be outlawed.

I'am surprised that Hillary or Obama has not jumped on this gut wagon, promising that if they are elected, guns will be outlawed.

I think they know better. I think they realize that if they vocalize their desire to disarm the public it will hurt their chance. They just want to wait and sneak up on everyone when it is too late.

Well, its obvious that the problem is that there simply aren't enough cops. What we need is a cop on every street corner, in every business, every mall. But this is a big country, we can't afford that many police officers... I've got it! What if we got armed volunteers to serve the security functions of the police force. We could do a background check, give them some training. They wouldn't make arrests or do investigations, only maintain an armed presence for security purposes. And to really keep the bad guys guessing, these volunteers would keep their weapon concealed and go through their normal daily routine so the bad guys would never know when a "victim" might shoot back. Or could it be that the places with lower crime rates are already doing this?

The problem is lose of moral fiber in our people. I live in a gun frindly area and most of us have 5 acreas or more and shoot at own backstops. Good back stops are needed. Yesterday grand kid and myself out in back heard neighbor (about 1000 yards away)shoot his 44mag.First shoot ricochet next 2 ok/ 4 th one sounded like a morter coming in and landed about 50 feet from us.I screemed look out and he shot no more.Last night at 12 0clock one of my other neighbors let of 2 rounds from his mag.We are our own worst enemy.

I made bullet traps out of old tires filled with sand,and my entire property slopes downhill to a creekbed,then comes back up a little bit and levels off.I am always shooting towards the dirt,whenever I shoot,so even if I miss,it still hits the ground.I like to think that I'm all about safety.I even had a deputy sherrif complement me on my set up once.
:D

well said brainchild, i feel exactly the same way but i don't feel better yet. the only time in my life i've ever seen this country on the same page was for the few months after 911. there after everyone slowly went back to the same old crap. it's so sad to see this country this way and i don't see any relief.

tinley park shooting

I buy ammo at the dick's sporting goods right there in the same shopping center.They also sell long guns which surprises me as it's cook county.Another reason for conceal carry.

I am pro Vermont! let everyone carry and keep the idiot bad guys guessing and thinking twice about being a jackass.

Peoples republik of Ill Annoy

I grew up in Illinios and there is not a more liberal state when it comes to guns. I left to join the military and never looked back. I will not return until folks are allowed to defend themselves as is their God given right. Florida is just fine.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back