I'll Start

Palmach

I finally figured out how to post.

I have 2 Romy Kits that I am currently working on. One for me, and one for the wife. Yes, she wanted her own.

I will definitely post pics when they are done.

Here is a picture of my Romarm AK47

AK47update.jpg

Have you thought about putting a bolt hold open on it?:fie: Mine works fine it is not a last round fired stop just a rest for the bolt.

It is a top cover rail mount. You can get it from Cheaper Than Dirt part number AKS-012 for around $15.00. It replaces the top cover and has a picatinny rail that you can use Weaver style mounts. As for the scope it is a Tasco kind middle of the road.

It is a top cover rail mount. You can get it from Cheaper Than Dirt part number AKS-012 for around $15.00. It replaces the top cover and has a picatinny rail that you can use Weaver style mounts. As for the scope it is a Tasco kind middle of the road.

I was looking at them recently, but was not sure of how well they fit and if there is any wobble with them. That is why I asked.

Thanks for the info.

Well I did some work on mine to get it to fit tight. It’s not bad but I do think I am going to the side mount AKS-006 from CTD. I got mine used it kinda cam with the scope. Like I said it works but you have to fit it to the gun. If you are going to mount a scope I would go with the side mount.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back