Ignorance meets courage‏

mappow

My response to the below article;

Editorial: Ignorance meets courage: Standing up to a mob - Winston-Salem Journal: Editorials

After reading the original story (not sure the relevance in today’s society other than to incite) and this follow up commentary by the editor. “”It’s so easy to misinterpret events and to be certain of our interpretation, especially when seen through the goggles of prejudicial racial animosity”
-

Why after reading this commentary would the Travon Martin case come to mind? Tawana Brawley comes to mind as well. Jumping to conclusions based on racial animosity.
-

I’m not saying there were no travesties of Justice in the past or in the present. But this continued assault against law abiding citizens of all colors to further racial division is also a travesty as well. WE the people need more stories of our society working and living together versus the continued assault on racial diversity. Whether some admit it or not WE are the Children of God. Please start reporting that. Maybe we can unite those race baiters versus inciting hatred and division. But there is money and power inciting division and those individuals will continue to sell their snake oil.

This is why I support Project 21, a consortium of black conservatives who fight the lamestream media's efforts to racially charge everything.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back