If you need a firearm, here’s why you should buy it now

Ringo

A WATCHMAN

If you need a firearm, here’s why you should buy it now​

G50AE

I will give you credit Ringo, you actually posted something firearms related on USACarry. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Next week we can work on teaching you to mow lawns to earn enough money to buy yourself a new shiny CCW Badge.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
I will give you credit Ringo, you actually posted something firearms related on USACarry. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Next week we can work on teaching you to mow lawns to earn enough money to buy yourself a new shiny CCW Badge.
G50AE, aka POVLOV'S DOG
povlav (1).png

Trained by RINGO​

G50AE

The first thing I will need to teach you is how to check the oil and where to add the gasoline. Think you can handle it Ringo?

G50AE

I guess you can't handle the responsibility of owning a lawn mower. Oh well. I always did enjoy teaching how to measure the spark plug gap, but in this case your spark just can't bridge the gap.

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
I guess you can't handle the responsibility of owning a lawn mower. Oh well. I always did enjoy teaching how to measure the spark plug gap, but in this case your spark just can't bridge the gap.
G50AE aka POVLAV'S DOG
READS THE POST
povlav-png.1017

THANKS RINGO​

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann