If you like the Judge you might the Circuit Judge

A Circuit Judge .410 Shotgun is Just a whimpy .410

I'm saving my nickels to buy the Circuit Judge carbine. it'll be a .45 Long Colt revolving carbine as well as a .410 shotgun. Load it with the new Winchester Ammo PDX1 and you have a great home defense weapon as well as a tremendous bunny basher. Of course at $1.39 a round you may want to save those for "Social Rounds." I watched a rerun of Shooting Gallery on the Outdoor Channel last week and at 15 yds the XPD1's three defense disks hit in a 2 inch group. The group was surrounded with 12 BB shot holes in a four inch pattern! They were fired out of a Judge with a 2 inch barrel. What'll they do if fired out of the carbine? :biggrin:

I'm saving my nickels to buy the Circuit Judge carbine. it'll be a .45 Long Colt revolving carbine as well as a .410 shotgun. Load it with the new Winchester Ammo PDX1 and you have a great home defense weapon as well as a tremendous bunny basher. Of course at $1.39 a round you may want to save those for "Social Rounds." I watched a rerun of Shooting Gallery on the Outdoor Channel last week and at 15 yds the XPD1's three defense disks hit in a 2 inch group. The group was surrounded with 12 BB shot holes in a four inch pattern! They were fired out of a Judge with a 2 inch barrel. What'll they do if fired out of the carbine? :biggrin:

I saw that episode as well and that's where I heard the Taurus guy mention a "shotgun version" of the judge carbine. I got all excited and in my head I see a 5rnd 12guage Judge carbine. Was he misspoken?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back