If You Could Carry Anything What Would It Be?

Rht4162

exactly what the title says, if you could carry anythign what would it be? personally i would go for a bushmaster carbon 15 97s. in the 5.56

Well if you mean handgun then exactly what I carry now. HKP2000SK in 9mm. If you mean anything i.e. rifle, shot gun etc. Then a fully automatic, short barreled shot gun that is magazine feed with extra magazines with me.

ha very true, ok this is the photo of what i would choose, can you believe its a handgun? technically a large frame handgun, but one none the less.

6512bd43d9caa6eL.jpg

bushmaster carbon 15 97s comes in .308 or 5.56. about 1050, and if you can believe it was listed under civilian/self defense.

ha very true, ok this is the photo of what i would choose, can you believe its a handgun? technically a large frame handgun, but one none the less.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

oooh so pretty, didn't even know ya could get one of those, handgun? really? :cool:

As far as handguns go I would continue carrying my Sig P250. Other than a handgun, I'd put a strap on my new DPMS AR-15. That Bushmaster Carbon 15 97 is looking awfully sweet though. I'd just drop it down into my pocket. :yes4:

I'd carry gdcleanfun as my BUG!:yes4:

EDIT: For those that hadn't heard the acronym, BUG = BackUp Gun

Last edited:
Awww, gee, thx! We'd both be in good hands because my hubby is who I'd carry as my BUG, former Special Forces, Jump Wings, Vietnam Vet...doesn't get much more reliable than that!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back