If this isn't some scary poop...

Ektarr

Dedicated Infidel
...I don't know what is.

Link Removed

Link Removed

“Actually, city fighting, urban fighting is really the most dangerous type of fighting there is.”
. . . You betcha!​

I guess I will have to get my french fortagay out. 26 Marines ar good people and this stinks. Getting ready for more house to house in iran.

representatives will no longer be elected, they will be appointed... this country is falling apart right before our eyes.

with a obama administration looming,

perhaps they are preparing for gun confiscation. the military conducted a similar excersise in arlington, texas a few years ago. something evil is afoot.... be ready for anything!

This is the work of Dick Cheney, not Obama. But gun confiscation might be in order if martial law were declared, yes. The trick is, it's the neo-cons that set us up for it. Can we get past this year without the white house cancelling elections and staging a very special October surprise? I sure hope so.

perhaps they are preparing for gun confiscation. the military conducted a similar excersise in arlington, texas a few years ago. something evil is afoot.... be ready for anything!

RKBA was enshrined in the constitution as a safeguard against exactly this kind of thing. However, let's be realistic; if this were to actually happen, it would succeed, because civilian firepower is no match for the firepower that the U.S. military has at its disposal. On the other hand, if 9/11 did not result in martial law being enacted, I can't imagine what would.

Urban training is nothing new to the Corps.

That should actually be some really good stuff.

I don't have a problem with them doing urban training as long as the training is not for use in the urbans of America

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back