If someone has to explain this to you, You are not a veteran

mmckee1952

If someone has to explain this to you, You are not a veteran

He doesn't seem to have much respect for the military. ?
Maybe in the future our leaders should be veterans.
THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THIS!!
THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT EVER BY A PRESIDENT-Unbelievable

THIS MOST UNBELIEVABLE PRESIDENT?
HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO REQUIRE THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.
Bad press, including major mockery of the play by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 billion annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty. The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit.. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."
Please pass this on to every one including every vet and their families whom you know. How in the world did a person with this mindset become our leader?
REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT...."Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice?"

If he thinks he will ever get another vote from an Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard service member or veteran of a military service he ought to think it over.. If you or a family member is or has served their country please pass this to them.
Please pass this to everyone. I'm guessing that other than the 20-25 percent hardcore liberals in the US will agree that this is just another example why
this is the worst president in American history. Remind everyone over and over how this man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi Arabian king...

But to top that off......he is perfectly happy providing insurance to illegal aliens!!!!!!

Personaly, I think the guy is just an idiot. Just noe more way he wants to screw the working man and give to the lazy sob's. If anything, I think we should make prisoners {jail & prison** pay for their own health care as well as pay room and board. If the can't afford it, make their family pay.Or make them work it off. I am so tired of paying for all these crooks doing time and losers on welfare that dont want to work...

Update, Sept. 25: Long after we posted this article, we discovered that the quotes were indeed intended as satire. They are the product of Link Removed. They appeared in Semmens’ column, "Semi-News — A Satirical Look at Recent News," at the online publication The Arizona Conservative.

FactCheck.org : Would Obama Have Soldiers Pay for Own War Injuries?

But who knows? I could be wrong. I dislike the " O " also.

Last edited:
Personaly, I think the guy is just an idiot. Just noe more way he wants to screw the working man and give to the lazy sob's. If anything, I think we should make prisoners {jail & prison** pay for their own health care as well as pay room and board. If the can't afford it, make their family pay. Or make them work it off. I am so tired of paying for all these crooks doing time and losers on welfare that dont want to work...

Careful Woody what you wish for "If the can't afford it, make their family pay" What if your worthless, good for nothing, druggie nephew, brother, son, daughter [assuming you had one of the aforementioned-NOT saying you do, but if you did] and the courts came looking to you to pay for their incarceration?
FWIW, when I was active duty one of my assignments was teaching other sailors my job, [in a school setting]. Our wonderful government seen fit for us to teach [IIRC** some Saudi military officers] how to maintain some aircraft the US govt. had sold them, and thus I had several Saudi students in my class. One of them was a f@@#up and wound up being sent back to the home country. It was rumored that he was executed the morning following his arrival. Then, as was custom in their country, the family had to reimburse their government for money spent on their 'defective' son. Should they be unable to do so, the men went to a hard labor camp, the women to a whorehouse, until the debt was paid. Anyone up for taking bets on how long THAT took??
Rant off.

Update, Sept. 25: Long after we posted this article, we discovered that the quotes were indeed intended as satire. They are the product of Link Removed. They appeared in Semmens’ column, "Semi-News — A Satirical Look at Recent News," at the online publication The Arizona Conservative.

FactCheck.org : Would Obama Have Soldiers Pay for Own War Injuries?

But who knows? I could be wrong. I dislike the " O " also.

Thank you for the update. Not that I like O, but he can do enough bad without inventing stuff.
Guess this is the downside to the internet, once something like this is published it is hard to squash/correct.

According to fact check the quotes were satire. Truth is Obama did float a balloon to have Vets provide their own insurance to cover their injuries. The balloon was quickly shot down and that was the end of it.

Careful Woody what you wish for "If the can't afford it, make their family pay" What if your worthless, good for nothing, druggie nephew, brother, son, daughter [assuming you had one of the aforementioned-NOT saying you do, but if you did] and the courts came looking to you to pay for their incarceration?
FWIW, when I was active duty one of my assignments was teaching other sailors my job, [in a school setting]. Our wonderful government seen fit for us to teach [IIRC** some Saudi military officers] how to maintain some aircraft the US govt. had sold them, and thus I had several Saudi students in my class. One of them was a f@@#up and wound up being sent back to the home country. It was rumored that he was executed the morning following his arrival. Then, as was custom in their country, the family had to reimburse their government for money spent on their 'defective' son. Should they be unable to do so, the men went to a hard labor camp, the women to a whorehouse, until the debt was paid. Anyone up for taking bets on how long THAT took??
Rant off.

Sorry Popeye, I should have clarified what I meant by famly. I was thinking "parents" and maybe Grandparents. The way I see it is that our society in this country needs to start taking responsibility for it's own actions. No longer can the village raise a child.The libs and lawyers did away with that a long time ago. So now it is completly up to the family, imho. And when the family understand they will have to pay for their kids bad taught actions.Maybe, just maybe they will learn to make their dam kids behave the selves and they will grow up to be productive members of our society instead of druggy's losers and criminals.

Excerpt from Abraham Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address

With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan—to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves, and with all nations.

The bolded section is a motto of the Veterans Affairs.

If that statement by Obama is true.............Why has Romney not made it public?
These type of statements/action by a "politico" that
turn and lose Elections.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back